Painless bleeding 14dpo

treemusic

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has had anything like this before?

I have pcos so painless anything to do with my cycle anymore is just strange. (Not that I'm complaining lol) It's just confusing. But anyway here's some backstory on this months cycle...

I'm not TTC but we were a bit lax with the contraceptives this month and ever since Ovulation (which I can feel) Things have been very 'quiet', for lack of a better word! Usually I would be in a good bit of pain from day 1 on and off.
Some things that did happen were...
My breasts didn't hurt or swell.
I lost weight and for the whole TWW I was sick with a cold and then the flu (I still have a stuffy nose and a sore throat every now and again).
Around 10dpo I started getting tender breasts, itchy and sore nipples and very very mild cramps. Up till then I'd gotten maybe 1 or two pinchy pains in my ovaries, which I tend to ignore. There was probably more going on than I remember but like I said I'm not TTC so I wouldn't take any notice.

I bled one day early 13dpo and it was a really light almost peachy pink but it was heavy and I had only very mild on and off cramps.
This morning is heavy again and it seems darker but when I wipe it's that salmon-y colour. Is it too heavy do you think for Implantation bleeding?

I am willing to accept the fact that I might just be lucky this month with my cycle 'cause it might all change in an hour or two but I wanted to be cautious as I heard tampons aren't ok to use if you are pregnant.

I honestly don't know what to make of it and was wondering if anyone's had anything similar? Any input would be great. And sorry for the really badly put together post. :wacko:

Thanks in advance and I wish you all well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"