Pains and tightenings through the night...

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
I was like a crazy woman yesterday getting everything ready for xmas, finished food shopping etc and cleaned the house from top to bottom! I was in bed at 10 as was so tired but have hardly slept, can't remember when i started feeling uncomfortable but i was up at half 4 and then fell back asleep and have now been awake since 6:30! I've got tightenings every few mins and back ache, seems worse if i stand up :shrug: Not really sure what to do next!

i also had a very busy day yesterday and have had the same as you,mine is constant tightnings and backache yesterday,it has eased a bit today,so id say youve over done it,if you have any regularity to pains hen contact labour ward xx

sounds promising hun! are the tightenings painful at all and coming regularly? i would give the midwfe a call and see what she says :) xxx

https://www.contractionmaster.com/
use this to keep an eye on the regularity of the pains and tightings you should be able to print off a list of them if you decide things are starting and you need to go into the hosiptal

I hope it is the start of things for you- but i have been getting tightenings and pains every day for the past three weeks and it is especially bad when i have been doing a lot- and still NADA. Good luck :)

No the tightenings aren't painful just a bit uncomfortable which makes me wonder! I have been sick this morning but nothing else, i'm sure he'll wait until after the weekend surely?! Ha I'll keep an eye on it but as they aren't regular or painful i'm sure he's not going to appear this afternoon! :hugs:

hope something comes of the tightenings :) but if not i hope they go away soon!
i tend to get tightenings after standing up and doing lots of things
also i've found if i run up the stairs my bump is rock hard by the time i get to the top! xx

hope something comes of the tightenings :) but if not i hope they go away soon!
i tend to get tightenings after standing up and doing lots of things
also i've found if i run up the stairs my bump is rock hard by the time i get to the top! xx

I'm in awe that you can still run up the stairs!!! I'm on my hands and knees - well done you!

Ha they seem to have calmed down a bit since having a shower and getting dressed, still feel sick though!
Yea still being able to run up the stairs is pretty impressive! Ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->