Pains and worried

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Neo2741110000, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Neo2741110000

Neo2741110000 New Member

My wife had some pain today. She said it felt like the top of her belly and middle of her chest was twisting. She had to sit down for a few minutes because it hurt. I was wondering if it's possible to miscarry without any signs of it? (Blood etc..) Her Doctors office is closed tommorow and we were getting worried. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Alexas Mommy

Alexas Mommy Well-Known Member

it is possible, but a lot of women have pains in pregnancy. if your really concerned, you could go to the hospital. good luck hope everything is okay.

3. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Hi Neo,

Its possible to have a missed miscarriage where there is no pain and blood..but i'm sure its not this.

It could be ligament stretching, feels like period pain but not as bad and feels a lot deeper. Im sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Keep us updated X

4. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Hi There you can have missed miscarraiges that have no pain no bleeding no signs at all but this is not the case with your partner it sounds to me like trap wind or somthing
    or her body adjusting to pregnancy :)

5. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

If your wife is having any kind of pain in her chest...I would go immediately to the hospital...pregnancy or no pregnancy. I had alot of ligament stretching that was quite painful during both my pregnancies, but not that high up (usually quite lower). How far along is the pregnancy? I would say that it is probably fine to get pains and pulling, even quite painful ones....but, not it the chest. I hope all is OK...
    Tina

6. pinkmac85

pinkmac85 Mom & pregnant with #2

I would maybe take a run to hospital just to be sure! Fingers crossed it's just her body getting used to all the changes! I know I had a lot of pains early on!
    Keep us updated!