pains? cramps?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by tixiie_licks, Jun 4, 2011.

1. tixiie_licks

tixiie_licks mum:)+teeny bit pregnant

hiya everyone im about 5/6dpo and im in pain today got pain on my left hand side near ovaries kind of :/ what could this be ? it hurts when i move and im so narky n irritable i feel fed up! :(

2. StarrySkies

Iv been having this too..I have no idea what it could be though.. Mine feels like mild OV pains but obviously it cant be that.. It doesn't last either its more like a twinge if that makes sense.
    Sorry Iv been no help :flower:
    x

3. Mamoosca

Mamoosca Well-Known Member

I was having the same pains when I was 5/6 dpo. I'm hoping its a positive sign :)

I'm 7dpo today and the pain has turned into a dull ache ever so often. Feels a bit like period pain but no where near as bad.

4. mrshanna

mrshanna LTTTC#1---onto IVF

I was in a LOT of pain in the same place yesterday for several hours. I nearly left work to go to the docs. The only time I have felt a similar pain, I had a cyst rupture on one of my ovaries. Like you though, I am around 5dpo. Shouldnt have cysts at this point. ??? Our bodies just loooooove to be tricky!!!

5. mrs. martinez

mrs. martinez Well-Known Member

Im having cramps as well put a pad on just in case.