pains in hips, lower back and tummy!

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
the past week i have been getting this 2day the hips and back are killing me. in my last post i did about a hour again it says that i got 3 faint lines then hardly nothing yesterday! this is mad. its nothing like AF at all! please help any advice would be greatly reserved xx

hey what cycle day are you on?

ive been getting this but i think its a sign that im due to ovulate xx

i ovualted i think! I did ov tests the other week and it was high! i really dont know whats goin on! but would a hpt pick up that ur ovulating tho?? xx

HPTs dont pick up ov, ov can pick up pregnancy though. If you have pain I think you should see the dr. XX

but what could it be tho ? give me sumthing 2 think it could be please

Ive had the same, stil no witch or BFP! no-more evaps either tho, so duno whats goin on!!!

No, hun. HPT's can't show ovulation. Ovulation tests can show pregnancy, but not the other way around! :)

I cant give suggestions! I am not a doctor. I really think you need to try to relax and seek help and support from your gp. Speculating is only going to drive you round the bend. It could be something, it could be nothing.

I truly know how you feel, particulary having lost a pregnancy. I had an ectopic and have so many pains and twinges that I have lost count! Unfortunately though these things cant be diagnosed online.

I suggest having a wee chat to your dr anyway, outline your symptoms and anxieties and I am sure that they will put your mind at ease. In my case we planned for what would happen if I wasnt pregnant in 6mths, thats now nearly up and I am starting clomid. I am not suggesting thats what you need, however I what I am saying is that I took great comfort in a plan b. The dr was great and was very gentle, and recognised the grieving process takes a long time.

Chin up honey, time goes so very slowly when you are ttc when you have had so much pain. You will get your BFP! Love and hugs XXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->