Pains on my Left Side???

zoe87

Im a new mammy!
Reaction score
Hi all, was just wondering if any of you could shed some light I finished my AF about a week ago and today ive been getting crazy pains in my left side that feeels like its coming from my ovary. It sort of like a AF pain but sometimes get a quick shootin pain...

Anyone else experianceed this before or know what it means... thanks ladies xxx:coffee:

Could be ovulation pain! What cycle day are you on? Do you know what cycle day you usually ovulate on?

Yep could be ovulation pain and if you watch it closely, when you get that sharp poke feeling, then it's time to :sex:

Hi thanks, i dont know what cycle day im on as i dont follow it...how do i find out? Can I ovaluate this close after coming off AF?? Im going to be bedding like crazy if thts the case lol x

Cycle day 1 is the first day of AF. If AF lasts for 7 days then you would be on CD14. Which is the average day for ovulation for a woman with a 28 day cycle.

oh i ssee. Im really going to have to read into this..do u know any websites where i can get some more info?
My cycles have been all over the place this year after having 2 m/c. before June i was always 28 days. Here what happened then with my cycles:
June 28 days
July 41 days
Sep 45 days
Oct 51 days
Nov 29 days

Could be you are oing but could also be a ovarian cyst which are common. I found out a couple weeks ago I have a large one on my right after complaining of bad cramps. Doc said checking again on 12/21 and see if its gone. This is the second one they have found and first one went away on its own.

I have the same sharp pain on my left side. It starts about day 9 and ends about day 17. I'm going to get an ultrasound this week to see if it's a cyst. It's probably just ovulation pain though. For some reason, I feel it more strongly on my left side than my right. If you don't conceive in 6 months, see a doctor about the pain. In particular, if the pain lasts more than a few days, see a doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->