Pains, possibly TMI (sorry)

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
hey ladies, when sat down last night i got a pain going up...well there...been getting it on and off today...getting bit stronger...any ideas?? dont have numbers for mw's etc as not got my booking appt til tuesday...bxox

If there is no bleeding or heavy clear disharge then dont panic,just ring doctor's and ask to speak or get him to ring you back phone hospital and ask for the EPAU and speak with them.

I had them it is like you are being prodded with a hot poker, :oops: they are normal niggles but are worrying.

Hope you get on ok

bex

thanks honey, i think i will leave it and go have a shower, if not better in an hour or two will call...heard heart beat nice and strong this morning so catn be anythign to worry about...i just get worried sat here on my own all day...dont think that helps either...thanks again babe bxox

Hi babe,

If it is like a sharp shooting pain (in the vagina) that really hurts at the time, I had this early on, I get it very rarely now. All I can put it down to is hormone change and changes in our bodies with stretching and so on........but I really don't think it is anything to worry about babe, but always ring your MW if in doubt :D

hey tam, thanks, hope your feeling better too honey, nice to see you back...thats exactly what its like...phew not alone with my weirdo pains...bxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->