Pains...

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Ive been getting this pain in the bottom of my bump when i walk, its not very nice. Has anyone else experienced anything like this its been goin on for a few weeks now but not every time i walk just now an again and only when i walk no pain any other time!.
I dont know if to ring my midwife or not???

I passed out on the way too work yesterday, i have no energy what so ever all i want to do is sleep, should i consult her about this too???

I dont want to bother her or sound OTT.
xx

not sure about the pain, but the tiredness sounds like anemia! get checked for this so you can get on iron tablets, and mention pain when your at gp, take care hun :hugs:

i would defo get checke dout for passing out hun, you prob need iron tablets

The pain i think is ligerment pain, i get that alot, i have trouble walking and if i walk for to long i feel like my bump is going to fall off lol

Mention it to your midwife

x

Same as Sophie regarding pain feelings around bump ... its got worse for me if it related I'm thinking now it is - hateful!

Passing out isn't good though hun you should defo see MW like Yvanne & Layla say x x

I will ring MW ive been tryin and its engaged but ill keep tryin.
I was anemic with Kai and i aint had my bloods done since 10 weeks so i could well be again, im not one for sleepin in the day never have been but i could sleep all day and night at the min! Yesterday i slept on sofa for about 4 hours then went to bed at 8 an slept through part from the odd toilet visit!

def sounds like anemia hun, hope u get tested asap xx

Def cosign with the others about getting checked out. Better to be safe right! I am having the same pains low down in my bump. By any chance are yours at their worst in the mornings just after you wake up?

Def cosign with the others about getting checked out. Better to be safe right! I am having the same pains low down in my bump. By any chance are yours at their worst in the mornings just after you wake up?

Hiya yeah they are its when im takin Kai to school i find it worse. Ive been on my lunch an walked round town and i was fine no pain this time!

Im still tryin that number ive got its constantly engaged!
xx

Ahh I get this too in the mornings, and it hurts so much to turn over on my side to get out of bed. Perhaps it is trapped gas or ligament pains. Wobbles is pretty far along and still getting them.

I'm with the ladies... Get checked for the passing out! I would mention the pains too. Even if it's nothing major... at least you'll know!

Im getting a lot of pain too, someone said to that second (and subsequent (Sp) babies )are harder to carry!? Its like a real ache at the bottom of my bump and can be quite painful sometimes when im walking around, like a really heavy feeling!

Def get the fainting sorted out though hun ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"