pains

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by x-li-x, Aug 31, 2009.

1. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

has anyone else been getting lower abdominal pains n slightly in back too? ive got them and they are painful and uncomfortable. i cant remember getting them when pregnant with logan. well i remember earlier in pregnancy getting them but not sure about now.

maybe i worring to much.

any advice/reassurance will help thanks x

2. pinktaffy

pinktaffy Well-Known Member

i did on friday night they werent really painfull just a constant pain and it panicked me. so i went down my maternaty hostpital who have a 24 hour drop in center got it checked out and they said all was fine and alot of wemen in early stages can get pains that are perfectly normal. but if u r worried i would sugest ringing the local nhs nurses or somthing just to ease your mind more than anything.

3. vixta

vixta Well-Known Member

how far gone are you?

4. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

9 weeks 4 days accourding to lmp dates. i know its still early but i thought to late for pains. x

5. pinktaffy

pinktaffy Well-Known Member

were the exact same date im 9 weeks 4 days and i got pains aswell yours may be perfectly normal like mine were i sugest u just relax and put your feet up see how you go

6. vixta

vixta Well-Known Member

your baby is gettin bigger now and stretching your womb out, i think its normal but as with everything like this you should mention it to your midwife or doc xx