pains

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
has anyone else been getting lower abdominal pains n slightly in back too? ive got them and they are painful and uncomfortable. i cant remember getting them when pregnant with logan. well i remember earlier in pregnancy getting them but not sure about now.

maybe i worring to much.

any advice/reassurance will help thanks x

i did on friday night they werent really painfull just a constant pain and it panicked me. so i went down my maternaty hostpital who have a 24 hour drop in center got it checked out and they said all was fine and alot of wemen in early stages can get pains that are perfectly normal. but if u r worried i would sugest ringing the local nhs nurses or somthing just to ease your mind more than anything.

9 weeks 4 days accourding to lmp dates. i know its still early but i thought to late for pains. x

9 weeks 4 days accourding to lmp dates. i know its still early but i thought to late for pains. x

were the exact same date im 9 weeks 4 days and i got pains aswell yours may be perfectly normal like mine were i sugest u just relax and put your feet up see how you go

your baby is gettin bigger now and stretching your womb out, i think its normal but as with everything like this you should mention it to your midwife or doc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->