Pains?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Hello, ladies! I have a question. I am currently in the two week wait and have been having pain in my cervix. It is hard to describe but it is sort of like a UTI type feeling... pressure maybe is a better way to explain it? I know it is NOT a UTI because I was tested for it today, thinking that was what it was, but now that I really ponder upon it, I wonder if it means that I conceived this month and maybe my mucus plug is building? Not sure if that makes any sense and I have no idea when the mucus plug does start forming. After four pregnancies you would think I would know what is normal and what is not but my symptoms have varied each and every time LOL. Is anyone having any similar pain? Also I've been having increased cervical mucus (sorry for the TMI), pain around my belly button, a gassy, crampy feeling and have been hungry every 2-3 hours instead of three times a day like usual. I won't be able to test until next week so I'm driving myself crazy :wacko:

I seem to recall having that cervix pain in previous pregnancies but I really cant tell you if it was an early preg symptom or a bit farther along after pregnancy was already confirmed. I also have a week to test but I went crazy the last 3 cycles so im trying to be as relaxed and laid back as I can about it this month. The last few months almost did me in!! I would symptom spot like crazy and convinced myself I was pregnant every time only for AF to show :( I hope this is your month! Do you have a hobby to distract yourself during the rest of the 2ww? Good luck to you!

Hello, ladies! I have a question. I am currently in the two week wait and have been having pain in my cervix. It is hard to describe but it is sort of like a UTI type feeling... pressure maybe is a better way to explain it? I know it is NOT a UTI because I was tested for it today, thinking that was what it was, but now that I really ponder upon it, I wonder if it means that I conceived this month and maybe my mucus plug is building? Not sure if that makes any sense and I have no idea when the mucus plug does start forming. After four pregnancies you would think I would know what is normal and what is not but my symptoms have varied each and every time LOL. Is anyone having any similar pain? Also I've been having increased cervical mucus (sorry for the TMI), pain around my belly button, a gassy, crampy feeling and have been hungry every 2-3 hours instead of three times a day like usual. I won't be able to test until next week so I'm driving myself crazy :wacko:

Hey gregnrachmom,

I ca understand what you are talking about.
I also had similar kind of pain. Some kind of soreness in lower abdomen and some pinching pain while urination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->