Pains?

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
I'm due my period the 7th July and got my Bfp yesterday.
I felt some really dull sharp pains before and assumed stretching pains. But now they've got stronger and I'm starting to worry. I had my daughter 3 years ago so was at this stage 4 years ago so can't remember anything 😂

I had all sorts of cramps and aches in the week leading up to my period (that didn't show) and in the following few weeks afterward. I felt like my cycle was going to hit me at any moment.

I had all sorts of cramps and aches in the week leading up to my period (that didn't show) and in the following few weeks afterward. I felt like my cycle was going to hit me at any moment.

Oh okay! Makes me feel a bit better. I know you can get pains but I don't remember them ever being this bad. I'd never get pains before my period only once it had started and I'm (sorry tmi) more wet down there so I keep thinking it's AF 😔🤦*♀️

Absolutely experienced exactly this with all three pregnancies. I even had spotting with my first two which I now realise was implantation bleeding but I thought was the start of my period. X

I have all sorts of cramps off and on. I think it is normal

I had period pain and was waiting for my period to show up as it was due....never showed despite pain and then a week later I found out I was pregnant. Early pregnancy is all types of achey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->