Pains?

babybloom

Reaction score
2 weeks ago my partner and I had unprotected sex a few times and recently ive been feeling so tired, struggling to get to sleep and needing the toilet more at night especially. I thought nothing of it until i had sort of dull like period pain cramps out of the blue they only must of lasted about 5 minutes max, any idea what this could be? and could I do a test this early? J xx

hmm was the unprotected sex around ovulation? It could even be ovulation cramping, the other symptoms sounds like diabetes? im probably a long way off :haha:

It really could be anything, from stress to a possible pregnancy. I would wait until AF should be making her visit before testing.

yeah be sure and check your ovulation dates!! my cycle has been messed up dt breast feeding...but the sme thing happened to me last month...i was just positive i was pregnant!!! period still never came but i had all the symptoms and negative test after negative test =/

Yeah 2 weeks after the initial first few times we tried i started to look in to my ovulation dates & these were especially high on 4th/5th june. We then took full advantage of this hehe! ;) But I was having symptoms I'd say from around 1st of june. I took a pregnancy test today but I still havent had a missed period, was it too early? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->