Pains..

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I'm getting some really weird sharp pains in my lower abdomen! My mum thinks its early labor but i'm pretty sure it's not!
When i get them my bump does go hard, but not everytime. It kinda feels like he's sitting on or kicking something he shouldn't be! Or like trapped wind! They do take my breath away! They are not really regular either, and they can sometimes last for 2 minutes! Does anyone get this?
I'm pretty sure it's not contractions because they are supposed to come in waves and this doesnt feel like that! Just like a sudden sharp pain!
Any ideas anyone? I really wanna know what it is! :hissy:

xxxxxx

could be round ligament pain but seeing ur overdue I wouldn't rule out labour x

ooooooo could tonight be the night??? sounds lik it could be the start of something!

It could be the start. It might just be the contractions building up. It can be a long process, my 1st i had pains like that for 24hours before she was born! So sounds promising! Hope this is it for you :hugs: x

I really hope this is it for you x

Hope it is labour for you :D xxxx keep moving around as if it is this will help :D

Sounds like it could be things getting start hun, good luck!!

Did the pains turn to anything else overnight? I hope so, for your sake!! Good luck babes x x

Ohh does indeed sound like the start of something! i bet it's LO deciding he's had enough and just wants to meet mummy right NOW! :dust: xxx

Noooo :(:(
They stopped overnight, but started again this morning! Im having them on and off now. Tried timing them but they are so irregular its really hard!
I went and spoke to my cousins girlfriend and shes convinced im in early labour! Yaay!
Well either way, ive got my induction 2moro so ill just have to see how things go!!
WhooHoo, at least somethings happening!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->