paint and babies

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
how does it work out? isnt it dangerous for baby to put it in his mouth? i mean the none toxic paint that i hear some of you let your LOs play with :coffee:

oh and post pics of your LO playing with paint!!

Early learning centre and craft shops will be able to give you the right type of paint to use, I thought Matthew would put his hands in his mouth as he has to taste EVERYTHING but was far to busy making a big ol' mess and having fun. Highly recommend it. Took a video but not sure how to upload it and the pic I took was not very good xx

we bought the Crayola brand finger paints, non-toxic. Hannah doesn't like to get her hands dirty though so we've always had to give her a sponge to paint with :rofl:

I can't wait to paint with Toby.....OH is a mega party pooper though and won't let us....well he doesn't know that we are all stocked up from Early Learning Centre and as soon as he goes back to work after Christmas we can let the artwork begin!!!

we bought the Crayola brand finger paints, non-toxic. Hannah doesn't like to get her hands dirty though so we've always had to give her a sponge to paint with :rofl:

wish my boy didnt like to get his hands dirty haha think that one is going to be filthy all day, every day! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->