I've painted one side of the livingroom

& both my hands & arms have loads of splashing
Paint on my foot
Paint at he bottom of my bottoms
& paint on my arse where I stuck my arse to the wall :dohh:

Not bad for me - Wonder what I'll look when finished :rofl:

:rofl:

You should have posted a before and after picture !!! lol

worst thing to pain(cept glossing) the roof!!!! lol!!!!

Awww hun!!!

Keep painting you might match the walls lol!!
xxx

What I want to know is if you have laft an arse imprint on the wall? Giving it that personal touch.

I left boobies imprints on my patio door windows when I left!

I said we should have left 2 prints there an covered it up with the sofa from the conservatory :rofl:

when we were clearing out the cuboard under the stairs before we moved OH wanted to write on the walls in there like he was a prisoner trapped in there for years, I managed to stop him writting pleas for help in his own blood.

we do tend to write on the walls before putting up wall paper and stuff though so perhaps future ocupants will come across it.

I did that with my bedroom before we painted. wrote all sorts and drew pictures. Unfortunatley the paint didnt cover it well and you can still see :lol:

Hummmm i shall be pursuading Mr OH if we can decorate either my kitchen or living room this weekend :) ....

Might see what nice messages i can write on me walls lol!
xxx

See Wobbies! I Cursed You With Getting Paint In Your Hair For Not Telling Us The Surprise....and It Worked!!!! Mwahhahahahaaaaa

I didn't get paint in my hair

*Pulls tongue @ Suz*

OOOH dont talk to me about paintin ive decorated my kitchen this weekend an im covered in paint like u wobs :rofl: how the hell do u get ut off!
x

i dont have a shower lol, wot do i do!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->