• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

nursekelly

Reaction score
Hi! So it might be a little early to start an August group, but it can never be to early to start supporting each other! So here goes:

August 2012 ~ Rainbow Babies

kozmikkitten ~ Aug. 1st
croydongirl ~ Aug. 2nd
jenna1984 ~ Aug. 2nd
justwaiting ~ Aug. 3rd
hoping4girl ~ Aug. 5th
bizy27 ~ Aug. 5th
nursekelly ~ Aug. 6th
cazi77 ~ Aug. 8th :angel:
griffinh ~ Aug. 8th
jenncha ~ Aug. 8th
stephbord ~ Aug. 10th
future mama ~ Aug. 11th
berdc99 ~ Aug. 12th
mrsmoo72 ~ Aug. 13th
Jo.T ~ Aug. 14th
puppycat ~ Aug. 14th
momofone08 ~ Aug. 14th
nicoleoleole ~ Aug. 15th
9babiesgone ~ Aug. 17th
struth ~ Aug. 17th
lildreamy ~ Aug. 18th
silverlizard ~ Aug. 18th
babybumblove ~ Aug. 20th
filipenko32 ~ Aug. 20th
tu123 ~ Aug. 20th
feeble ~ Aug. 22nd
jd83 ~ Aug. 22nd
missparker ~ Aug. 22nd
lara+sam+bump ~ Aug. 23rd
mrskg ~ Aug. 27th
newbielissette ~ Aug. 28th
mercedes2010 ~ Aug. 28th
starbright25 ~ Aug. 30th
hopingforbest ~
hopefuljane ~
jaxvipe ~
tititimes2 ~

Hi Nurse Kelly,
Not too early I am due 3rd of August.
Sorry for your loss's:hugs:
I got my :bfp: on Sunday.:happydance:
How are you feeling so far? have you been to the dr or booked in early scans?
I hope i get to follow this journey all the way to August with you!

Congrats, Just waiting! I haven't seen my Dr. just yet, but I went in yesterday for hcg testing and will go back tomorrow. They'll book an appt after that. The last time I saw my OB she said when I do get pg again she would do 2 early scans, probably at 6 and 8 wks. I'm so nervous for tomorrow! I'm feeling ok, just slight cramping every now and then, but nothing too concerning.

How are you feeling? Have you scheduled an appt yet??

Hi ladies...I am due Aug 1st! Thanks for making this thread! I need it. I am kind of freaking out today.

Welcome, Kosmikkitten :) and congrats! I've been a mess today too! A nurse from my MD's office called w/ my hcg results and said they were low at 108, but that's at 3w6d and everything that I've seen suggests that it's normal. My progesterone was good at 36...which is a big improvement for me! I'm trying to stay positive, but it was like a kick in the stomach!

Have you had any tests done or appts made??

Hi Kosmi Kitten. Congrats. Try to stay calm you can't change the future. try stay positive

NurseKelly- I can't believe they thought that was low for so early, your babies just implanted how can the number be huge already. Anyway it's not the number that count really it's the doubling. When do your get your second blood draw?

I'm feeling ok, smells are making me a little nausea's but nothing bad. I am on prgesterone because my level was 29.7 and thats on the lower end of normal. pessaries are fun! I tried to book an appointment with my dr yesterday but she is away again so wont hear back from her office until next week. I am in the hands of a fertility clinic as I was doing an ovulation tracking cycle so they will do regular ultrasounds and blood work until 12weeks. I'm so excited and trying not to think about what has happened in the past this is a new pregnancy and new beginning.

Thanks for the support ladies!
I have an appt scheduled for Dec 20. I'll be 8 weeks according to LMP but a little less than 8 weeks I think because of ovulation later than expected.
I havent had any blood drawn and I did not go in to have my pregnancy confirmed. DH and I decided we cannot change the outcome so we wanted to push our first appt out as far as possible.

hi all can I share the journey with you? I am due August 8th? Hope we all get our rainbows xx

Hi Cazi! Welcome, and so sorry for your losses. Congrats on your BFP!

Welcome Cazi. Congrats on your bfp.
I'm sorry for your previous losses, but hopefully we will all get to know each other every well in the coming 8 months or so.

KK - I can understand wanting to push out the first appt. How are you keeping the stress at bay?
My Miscarriages were missed Miscarriages at approx 6 weeks so I want to know asap what is going on in there, I'm not carrying around a dead baby for 6wks again.

Lots of luck to us all!

I thought my chances were better to see something on a u/s at an 8 week appt....but doesnt sound like they will be giving me one at that time. I am going to try and stand up for myself (and my sanity) and tell them I HAVE to have one. It really is driving me crazy not knowing and I have been POAS almost daily since my first pos test.
I'm trying not to stress very much but I know the next 2 weeks will be hard since I started m/c at 6.5 weeks last time.

hey... got my bfp today after two angels. very good strong line - no tilting required. hopefully this bean will stick x

10/8/2012 :) im going to keep testing til monday (15dpo) and if the digital is positive then im going to call the doctor xx

so i had my 2nd beta hcg drawn today and i'm a nervous wreck! not sure what dpo it would be b/c i gave up on opks this month...i was going poas crazy! but today was 4w1d...so hoping for good news. won't know the results til tomorrow and they'll schedule an appt then. i'm sure i won't sleep a wink tonight! not really having any symptoms except some mild/moderate cramping, doesn't feel the same as menstrual cramps. but if i remember correctly, i think i had some mild cramping with my other pregnancies as well.

has anyone else had any hcg levels drawn?

kozmik-i bet you're aggravated! maybe they'll listen to you and do an earlier scan.

justwaiting...hope you can get an appt soon!!

good luck ladies and keep us posted :)

Thanks for the update, Kelly! The first page is really looking good with all those names!

I hope your HCG results give you a sigh of relief!

I have not had any blood levels taken. I dont even really know how I would go about getting them checked since I dont have a doctor yet. :shrug: Oh well...I know the wait wont kill me! It just wont be pleasant!

Just went and got that "fruit ticker" everyone refers to! =) Couldnt resist, I want to know what fruit I am every week!

But just noticed that my tickers dont match...one says 5w other 5+1...oh well!

haha! yay for the size of an appleseed today! i just noticed your m/c was aug. 8th. mine was aug 3rd, so i took it as a good sign that i'm due that week. now it will be a happy time for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"