PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

Hi ladies, can I join too please?
Sorry for everyones losses. I also had an MMC in sept. I can't bear the thought of not knowing, so I have private scans booked for 7,8,9 and 10 weeks. Hoping for my 12 week NHS scan around 11 weeks. Just hope I can get that far.
I'm reassured by the lack of symptoms on this thread. Was starting to worry as my boobs are normal still and no nausea... Hoping that symptoms will start soon!
I'm due August 2nd!

Xxx

Welcome Embo, Future and Jenna. Congrats on your bfps.
I will be relying on early scans for sanity. After missed miscarraiges the thought of carrying another dead baby petrifies me, but everone is different thats just my opinion and experience.

Kelly - Fantastic news on the beta's. Must be a huge relief.

afm - Fatigue is kicking my butt atm. seriously I look terrible big dark cirles under my eyes barely dragging my ass thru today! My boobs are hurting a little more, a little nausea but nothing major. They say symptoms don't really kick in majorly until 6wks, most of us have a week or too still left to go.

It's so nice to be beginning this journey with you lovely ladies

welcome jenna and congrats :)

our little list on the first page is growing :)

hope all you ladies are doing well today! i'll be working from 7p-7a the next 2 nights so i'm gonna try to catch a nap! but i usually take a benadryl to help me sleep and i'm scared to take anything this early so i'm sure i'll be a mess tonight! hope i have good patients!

How's everyone getting on?

I'm very happy today. Got 2-3 on my digi and having lots of lovely symptoms. Well they're pretty vile but to me they're lovely. Especially if I get to hold this baby in my arms :hugs:

I'm feeling pretty positive considering I've had 3 missed miscarriages but knowing that all my tests came back normal is actually helping me relax. Also mine and Gav's chromosome/genetic testing came back that we're absolutely compatible!!

I'm going to my gp tomorrow to get my pregnancy confirmed and hopefully will be starting my progesterone tomorrow also.

Hope everyone is good :hugs:

Thats great Embo, I love seeing the lines get darker and darker. Loving that you have heaps of symptoms. It's great all your testing came back normal, it is a huge relief especially since your pregnant again. Fingers and toes crossed for a sticky bean for u. Good luck at the dr let us know how u go.

How is everyone else going?

afm - I'm freaking out by lmp I am 5.3wks (ticker is out by a day due to timezones) I ose my babie's at 6 weeks what if this one only has a few days left. I'm trying so hard to be positive and that this time is different but the anxiety is getting the better of me. I had my bw this morning and will hear back if they are going up this arvo but also found out my first us wont be until 7wks, I want one at the end of the week and I will ask for it. I want something to compare it to when i go for the 7wk scan and also I just want to know everything is looking normal. It'll hopefully just give me that little bit or reassurance to make it through another week.

When have you all lost your babies? All about the same time or at different gestations(if you've had more than 1)?

Hey ladies! Hoping all is well!

I lost my last at 6.5 wks...I am starting to get nervous. That combined with basically no symptoms has really got me down. I'm a cpl days shy of 6 wks and hoping the ms is just holding off. Trying to stay positive but its difficult.

Hope everyone had a good wknd!

KK I know exactly how u feel. Hoping feeling rotten is just around the corner. I know we are all early on but it's really hard to be positive. I think my boobs are going to have a rash from me prodding them all the time to make sure they hurt:haha:

:xmas3: HI ladies :thumbup: Can I join? DD is Aug 5th. I had a mmc in march, baby 5 1/2 weeks and i mc at 8 weeks. early mc in july, chemicals in aug and sept. i'm having a few symptoms, bbs tender, but seems like it only during the evening. and I poke them lots too :haha: i took tests about 4 times last week, and have held off since friday!! i will be taking one tomorrow morning tho...as all the cramping i was having is gone. i didn't have any today. you would think i would be happy about that...and i am...but not sure if its a good sign or not! right now I can hear my husband chewing his icecream...and i want to slap the crap out of him so i spose thats a symptom too!! :haha: and i cry at everything. thats about it! hoping and praying this baby sticks! i have my first appt on wednesday...we will see how that goes!

Hi hoping4girl! Welcome!
I hear ya about the crying thing! I cried watching a reality TV show two nights ago...and I've been really moody the last 3-4 days. Hope thats a symptom!

congrats, hoping4girl and welcome!

glad everyone seems to being doing well! and i guess we all can't help but feel anxious. i have a beautiful, healthy 4 year old son. i lost my first pregnancy between 5-6 wks last october, and while it was sad...i wasn't completely devastated as i have pcos and wasn't on any of my medications. that's when we decided it was best for me to go back on my metformin, and i also started clomid. the next pregnany ended w/ a mmc in august at 12.5 weeks although baby measured around 10 wks. it was just completely heartbreaking because at that point we really thought we were safe. we had even had a positive u/s at 8 weeks w/ strong heartbeat/movement and everything! so i wish the whole 6 wk mark was all i had to go, but i'm not sure when i'll feel like this pregnancy is ok. really praying this one sticks b/c i'm not sure how i'd handle another loss. especially that late.

praying for all of us that we get to keep our rainbows...we deserve it :)

Hiya ladies, can I join you please?

Had a BFP last week after 3 m/c's since last Christmas. Hoping this is a sticky bean :)

:dust: to all

certainly puppycat! so sorry you've had a rough year. excited that august 2012 is going to be a great month for all of us :)

Welcome hoping4girl and puppycat and congratulations. I hope the next 8 or so months are very uneventful for you both!!!!

We all have our milestones to get thru don't we, some it's early on, some it later, I'm glad we have each other to help us thru, it is a very scary time.

Can I join you ladies :)

Should be due 14th august .

I had a early mc in June & have been trying for 14 cycles now - hope we all have sticky beans

Welcome Jo!

Does anyone NOT have ms yet? It really freaks me out that I'm not sick yet. :'(

Had my BETA's done today:

At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml

Mine was 358 :wohoo:

Back Thursday morning for round two, please be doubling baby

congrats puppycat! that's great! :happydance:

welcome to our page, Jo.T! congrats on your bfp!

today had been a tough day for me.:nope: i'm torn between trying to not be excited abt this pregnancy vs. trying to stay positive! i mean, don't get me wrong, i'm happy that we are pg again b/c for almost 2 years now this is what we've been hoping for. and part of me wants to tell the whole world and start buying stuff! but after 2 losses, i'm scared if i let myself get too attached then if it doesn't work out then i'll be completely devastated....again. and of course (even though i try so hard not to) i've totally been symptom searching. i've had different bouts of nausea (but it could have just been nerves) and cramping, and today i've felt nothing. i know, i know...it's early for symptoms! i'm just paranoid. i'm hoping this is just a "blah" day, i don't want to go through this whole pregnancy feeling like i do today. just please say a lil prayer for me and my little jelly bean!

thanks for letting me rant, ladies :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->