PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

Have you told hubby yet? Mine was shocked but then very happy :)

Wowzer - I have never seen those before! Clever or what?!!

Last pregnancy I drove myself mad with CB conception indicators and I have sworn to never go near them again. I think I would rather be blissfully ignorant for now. I tend to spot if things are going wrong so that will have to be my indicator this time round.

Having said that I have ordered 2 FRERs and plan to do one on Saturday to check that the line is nice and dark and then the other early next week.

Yeah I ordered an bunch of them. N d I can't keep a damn thing a secret I already told hubby he guessed. I am so so excited and nervous at the same time. I love frer but I didn't get a positive n those till I was 8 weeks with my daughter so I try not to get them anymore. Lol

hey its ok I was excited the doc told me that! that means the pressure is off to do it, and I'm glad cuz he knows I really didn't want to. and yes, I will be trying my hardest to keep him happy!!! I would actually like to O myself, but I know thats not a good idea, so I'll just please him for tonight and hope thats enough for me! and eat chocolate during the day!! :) that will help right??

Welcome Struth, Nicole and 9babiesgone,
good luck to you all.

9 - I've seen your posts on several threads nice to see you hear and good luck.
those pregnancy tests are pretty cool Thank god I didn't know about them before now I'd have a cupboard full of them!!! As it is I have taken about 5 and twice weekly blood tests since I found out!

Hoping - It's great when hubbies are on board and help however they can.

How did you all tell you hubbies?
I told mine by wrapping the test up and writing 3rd time lucky on the front in a bag with a pink blanket, my aunty saw us a vision of him holding a little girl in a pink blanket in the hospital. I wanted it to be different this time.

Got my bloods back yesterday hcg is 3488 which is great, I don't have to go back for a week now but have an us on Tuesday. I can't wait.
Symptoms
Very tired
Sore/ achey boobs and painful nipples
Bloating
Nausea on and off
Thirsty

hope everyone is going well

Thanks Justwaiting and happy 6 weeks :happydance: Great news about your hcg - that sounds like a very healthy number.

I was going to wait and tell OH at the weekend once I got to 14dpo.....however, we were sat on the sofa the other night having a cuddle (which we never do - OH is not the most affectionate) and it just seemed right. I went and slipped the test in my pocket and waited for a good moment. We were talking about my diet (I had just started - I wanted to lose a stone!) and Christmas and how I would manage it and I just told him that it probably wasn't the best time to diet. Of course, he thought I was pulling out because of Christmas and started on a lecture...until I pulled out the test and the penny dropped.

He was lovely that evening - he isn't the most positive of people at the best of times and when I told him about my last pregnancy he virtually told me it was doomed. He was right and I knew it but I didn't want to hear it. Anyway, this one it was likely it slowly sunk in and he kept making excited little comments throughout the night. It was so cute.

Just did another test on ICs and it is sooo much darker than it was at 11dpo (I'm 13dpo today - the day AF was due). I'm happy for now :)

hey its ok I was excited the doc told me that! that means the pressure is off to do it, and I'm glad cuz he knows I really didn't want to. and yes, I will be trying my hardest to keep him happy!!! I would actually like to O myself, but I know thats not a good idea, so I'll just please him for tonight and hope thats enough for me! and eat chocolate during the day!! :) that will help right??

Chocolate always helps :winkwink:

Awe chocolate the line got slightly darker today at 10 dpo and I am starting to think it is sticky, bc usually the lines get lighter if it isn't sticking. Off topic my 3 year old has an bad fever so please send some good healing vibes his way please and tia

Yay for darker lines 9 :)

I'm feeling low today. My symptoms seem to have gone. I found out one of my bnb budds could be having her fourth mc so that's made me feel sad too.

How is everyone keeping up their spirits? Does everyone else have "bad" days?

Hey embo! I def have bad days. I think about m/c every day. Its hard not to when you spend so much time on bnb. Its a great place for support but not so great when you're trying to stay positive! Everywhere you look theres another sad story. :(

You're not alone. My symptoms have virtually gone as well. They have been less and less for the past 3-4 days. I'm trying to remember to stay positive!

I have bad days a lot buti don't know I try to vent in rpl or in my journal. It is hard not to be cautious and sad sometimes. I am sorry for your friend :hugs:

Thanks kosmik :hugs: It's just hard to remain positive when you're PAL. I keep wondering whether I'm intuitively knowing this pregnancy will fail or I'm thinking the worst to try to protect myself. I suppose I'll know either way in a couple of weeks and until then I should treasure my pregnancy while I can :hugs:

Yeah well when you have rpl it sucks and I am anxious as he'll about it I just hide it. :hugs:

Np embo I am struggling bc my son is sick and I feel like crap and i am nervous I feel ya

He has an fever, just an small one, but I worry way too much. Bc it reminds me of my daughter when she had her seiUres. He hasn't had one , but I guess it just brings me back an dmakes me paranoid if I wasn't right next to him on my iPad, I would freak. I keep checking on him every 5 min. I know it isn't too serious so far, it it just makes me anxious.

hi ladies! so sorry i've been gone a few days...i work 12 hr shifts at the hospital, and when i work a few in a row i pretty much go straight to bed then straight back to work (blah) but i just wanted to pop in and say hello :hi: welcome and congrats to all the newbies!! i promise, promise, promise i'll get you on our rainbow list asap! can't wait to actually be able to read through these latest posts!

off to bed i go :sleep:

Hi can I join you ladies? First time posting.. Im 5 ish weeks pregnant following a MC in Aug.. and finding this so hard! Last week felt fine and started to feel pg symptoms but have had cramps and aching on and off since sun... doctor sent me for scan wed cos of pains but I thought I was 5.2 and they said measuring 4.5 - 5. And no yolk sac yet though they said its too early... argh hate this time and just want it all to be ok! Thought it would be nice to chat to people in simiar position..

Having a bad day too hun. I worked myself up so much yesterday i had a really bad crampy tummy, silly really but PAL is hard. I just want to sleep for 8 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->