PAL- Due 01/18/13. anyone else due in January?

TryinFor1

mommy <3
Reaction score
Hey girls.

Well it took a while after my miscarriage in January but I am pregnant again and due January 18. Anyone else due in January who wants to be bump buddies?

Hi hun, MEEEEEEE!!! Did post further down but no-replied yet :( Im the same had mc in Jan due around the 16th Jan not 100% as ovulated late so thats going from that day and not lmp. How are you feeling? I have no symptoms at all, not even nips! x

I do have some symptoms... insomnia being my main one! I was up till three this morning! That hasn't happened in like a year! Kinda sickly feeling, nauseous but I have an ulcer and it could be causing the nausea. My boobs hurt and my nipples. lol.

How far a long were you in January? I was 7 weeks +2 when I had my d&c on January 11. Were due around the same time! how exciting!

I actually found out way early. At 3 weeks+4 at 9dpo. My hcg was only 23 but that is way better than the 33 I got at 14dpo with my miscarriage.

I am so glad to have found a bump buddy!

yey :) I was 9weeks but baby had stopped growing at 8,then i had to wait nearly 2weeks for it to come away naturally,it was horrible. I lost 2 before i had my son 9years ago as well, i hope this bean sticks!!
Ive not been sleeping great if that counts as a symptom :D i dont even have sore boobs,did with last pregnancy and also had period like cramping till about 6weeks but all ive had are slight twinges!
Ive just been to docs who gave me 11th jan due date but i know i ov late so im going on16th :) so yea we are super close.
Was your mc your first pregnancy? I dont really know much about the hcg numbers,is it something your doc does routinely?xx

Kat, yes. My miscarriage was my first pregnancy. That's why I am so scared because there is literally nothing saying this baby will stay alive. I have not had a previous good pregnancy so I am very scared. When I miss af tomorrow I will feel a little better even though I missed af last time and it still ended bad.

Welcome poppy! When is your due date?

This is my first too and my last pregnancy ended in missed miscarriage so I'm terrified something will happen to the baby and I won't know about it.

I'm due 12th jan

Hello Poppy :) its hard i dont think it will get easier until we get to 12 weeks and see everything is ok even then its still a scary journey! Lets all try think positive, ive had the worst sleep ever!! and the dog wont let me go back to sleep so looks like im up for the day :(

I feel much better about this pregnancy. I keep taking digitals and counting till how long it says pregnant. Lol. It gets shorter every time which helps me. Also I had ics that I test with all the time and they are getting darker. This didn't happen with my last pregnancy so I am taking it as wonderful signs. Af is due today so fingers crossed that she does not show. I know she won't but I will just be happy when Sunday comes. lol.

Sunday is mothers day for us in the US. That is when dh and I plan to tell our parents. If you guys don't mind me asking, how old are yall? lol I always ask everyone but if I am asking too personal of questions just tell me! I am 20, will be 21 in July... Which on my birthday I will be entering into my second trimester. Can't wait!

Have you guys got a scan booked yet? Mine is June 11. so close yet so far away!

Its common for pregnancys after one loss to go full term :) Im 28 hun will be 29 in Oct. Ask away :D
Im trying not to think to much into this pregnancy,im booked in with midwife 24th this month and im going to ask for an 8week scan given my history even though doctor wasnt up for that idea :growlmad:

Do you get to have a scan with your midwife? My doctor wants me to do an eight week scan but that is just when they see their patients. Have you guys developed anymore symptoms? I have..

Pretty sore boobs and nips
I can't eat anything. Everything I have eaten for the past two days has made me sick besides soup. Not throwing up. but sickly feeling. I thought maybe it was from my ulcer but I usually know that nausea from other kinds. I was trying to pass it as nausea from my ulcer but I just don't think that anymore.
Insomnia like a bitch! I have slept three hours the past two days!

I love all these symptoms so much even though I am tired and hungry. Lol. I won't ever take them for granted if it gives me a healthy rainbow baby.

no she will hopefully book me in for one, i had early scans after my other losses so dont know why this is differerent or weather just times have changed!
I have none really except slight dizziness if move to quick?? Boobs arent even sore :(
But i feel very different to last time so maybe thats good??

I'll be 28 on Monday.

I went to the doc yest to register the pregnancy. He won't send me for an early scan unless I have bleeding or pains. I'll try begging the midwife instead. Have my first appointment on Thursday.

I think u have a history of a previous miscarriage they should automatically scan u early.

Thats what they used to do! But that was nearly 10years ago,this last pregnancy yhe midwife said the same about pain or bleeding but this time im going to insist!!
Where do you live poppy? Whats your symptoms :) My appointment is the Thurs after you, My doc gave me edd of 11th Jan but my cycles have been longer since mc

That is good Kat, that you feel better about the pregnancy I mean. I feel great about my pregnancy too when last time EVERYONE was reassuring me everything would be ok but I KNEW it wasn't going to be. I spent like two weeks bawling. lol. When the baby had died, I was sitting on my couch and I just knew something had happened. I even texted my friend and said something about it.

Happy early birthday poppy! I seem to be the baby of the group. no bother, that's how it usually goes. lol.

Today, I am going to a concert for a few hours. it is big and rowdy and its not something a pregnant girl should go to. Instead of going all day, and since dh and I already bought our tickets, were gonna go but I am only staying a few hours and then leaving. Ugh, we were going with a huge group of people and get this.. some 8month pregnant bitch is going to this concert. But there is literally no room, people EVERYWHERE, its gonna be raining which means people will be mudsliding. She could get pushed, bumped into, fall, anything very very very easily. I believe she is acting irresponsibly. I am only four weeks pregnant and I don't want to stay more than a little while. I already told dh if she starts complaining about her pregnancy I am gonna ask her why she is there and then say something about it. I just think its ridiculous to go to this concert so pregnant. it is NOT NOT NOT a good idea. I am trying to emphasize to show how psychotic this concert gets. She is just not thinking right in my opinion.

What are you guys up to today?

Tomorrow is mothers day. I am really looking forward to getting today over with so I can finally have a missed period, AND tell my mommy. :)

I'm in London today. We r going to the aquarium, dinner and then to see shrek the musical (I'm a child at heart) for my birthday.

I totally agree with u about that girl acting irresponsibly.
I think once u have had a mc, u really don't want to take any chances and it makes me angry when other pregnant people act irresponsibly or moan about their pregnancy. They don't know how lucky they are

Definitely not somewhere you should go when your that pregnant! Ive had to lug hay bales around today felt like i shouldnt be doing it but as havnt told anyone i kinda had too...my bodies used to it though so be ok.
Im just at home today, went swimming with ds earlier think im better trying to do more of that and tone down my training.
Poppy, Shrek the musical sounds awesome, hope you have a great time!
Tryinfor1...i dont dare tell my mum haha

I have to tell my mom. Lol. Her support means the world to me. When I went through my miscarriage she was there with me every step of the way. Took of several days of work to be with me and pretty much bought me anything I wanted. Lol. It was nice of her and my stepdad to work so hard at making me feel better. My mom calls me all the time "did you get your period yet!?!?" She is so dang excited to become a grandma by me instead of my brother and all his baby mama drama. She said my baby will be the one she can REALLY REALLY enjoy (not that she doesnt enjoy them all!!) because we live three blocks away, and she doesnt have to deal with mama drama since her daughter will be the mama. Why not tell your mom, if you dont mind me being nosy.. :blush:

To be honest ladies, I was really freaking myself out and thought for sure I was having an ectopic pregnancy till I read that HCG levels dont double if you are. Mine have definitely done something because my pregnancy tests are dark as crap. I do hope that this baby is my true Rainbow baby. I pray this all our TRUE rainbow babies. I know they will be!

Poppy, how was the musical and stuff? I think it sounds neat! Especially the aquarium! I love stuff like that!

I didnt see the girl that was supposed to be in our group but I did see several pregnant girls that I wanted to smack because they were way too pregnant to be there. There was a fight that broke out right beside us and DH and my two besties got me out of the way really fast. I love my family. Lol. I am getting emotional talking about it.

Ugh just so you guys know, I post stuff all the time and most of it is random and stupid. If yall ever want me to shut up just tell me!

I love that I have a couple girls to chat with about our pregnancies as they progress. Will either of you be team yellow? I will DEFINITELY be finding out the gender! Does the whole end of the world on December 21st thing scare you? It does me.. I hope it doesnt happen!

I'm not telling my parents until we can get an early scan. They r worriers and we live an hour away from them. I know they will panic about this ptegnancy so we r going to wait until maybe 8 weeks. They were also brill during the miscarriage last time tho.

Had a good time yest thanks. I was sooooo tired when I got home I passed out asleep.

Did u have a good time despite the fight and the silly pregnant woman?

We r not going to find out the gender. We will just be so happy to get that far in the pregnancy we won't care what it is so will leave it to be a surprise

My mum has a funny way of knowing anyway :D she said to me last week "are you pregnant? got a funny feeling" I said didnt know cause didnt then..i wouldnt know what to do without her though shes been great through all losses and was there when i had my son she just thinks i have enough on my plate and we getting married next May so think she wanted me to wait.
Glad you had a good time Poppy, Im going to really push for an early scan i dont think i can wait till 12 weeks to see if everything looks ok.
I dont want to find the gender out, have you done that gender predictor thing :D mine said girl..i dont think i can carry girls but its just my thought!
Haha i try not to read things like that :D i did see on yahoo i think that its not going to happen, saw the headline but didnt read it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->