PAL, due in 6/2012

LittleBird

Mommy to 4 Beautiful Boys
Reaction score
Hello, I am newly pregnant, after a loss conceived a year ago, and another loss conceived about 6 months ago. I know that it will be a different experience, being pregnant after loss, and I hope there will be a happy ending this time. How is everyone else dealing with the emotions -- happy and sad?

:hi:

I miscarried June 1 and just found out I am pregnant again. I'm due in June 2012 also. I am thrilled about this pregnancy as it only took a few months, but I'm also terrified. I'm just so nervous and will be until the first trimester is over.

I'm trying to be positive! I hope we both have a healthy 9 months ahead of us :hugs:

Thanks for writing! And congratulations!

I will definitely feel better when the first trimester is over, but my two losses were pretty early, so once I get past that point, I'll be able to relax a little. And I know a lot of people wait until the first trimester is over to start telling people, but with two kids, there is no way I can hide a pregnancy that long. I can already tell a difference in my belly and I'm super early. I don't want to wish away my entire pregancy, hoping that I get past various milestones! What's the fun in that?

So far, I have felt a little crampiness and bloating pains, but I think it might just be regular early pregnancy symptoms. I have also felt more constipated than usual (sorry TMI), but I have started using Benefiber to help with that. Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty normal. Haven't noticed a lot of physical symptoms, but all of a sudden, my brain is ... broken. I can't figure out a better way to explain it. I put my cell phone somewhere today and then moved it to my purse (so I wouldn't forget it). Then, I drove home, and remembered the first place I left it, drove back, realized it wasn't there, and only then remembered putting it into the front pocket of my purse. Doh! :dohh:

I am due in June 2010 and had a stillbirth On June 2, at 23 weeks. I have my first ultrasound this Friday and I am scared to death!

Oh, lizbif, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I can't even imagine what you've been through! :hugs:

It's completely understandable that you're feeling worried about the first ultrasound coming up. I hope everything turns out great on Friday and you have an easy, wonderful pregnancy. Thanks so much for sharing your story!

Hello ladies.
I'm also pregnant, due in the middle of June, and just miscarried in July.
I surprisingly got pregnant on my first cycle.

KahluaCupcake, congrats!

I'm sorry to hear of your recent loss. Conceiving the very next cycle is a surprise! I hope this one is your rainbow baby. Good luck!

Your profile pic is beautiful! Is it a tattoo?

Thank you so much. <3
I'm truly hoping on a rainbow. We really need this.

And yes, we both got the tattoo as a tribute/memorial to Ella. <3

KahluaCupcake you tattoo is gorgeous!

Lizbif I also have an ultrasound on Friday. I haven't put up any tickers or anything until I see that things are progressing normally.

Littlebird I have had the same problem. I've been working at the same place for 3 years but find myself making silly mistakes. I don't know if it's because I'm so tired?? I also am already finding my pants tight. I haven't gained any weight but my belly pooches out a bit. I don't remember having this with my first child. I find that my tight pants push on my stomach and make me even more nauseas. I just wanna wait a few more weeks before I break out the maternity clothes :)

Yeah, our bodies are doing a lot of work right now, some of that brainpower is going towards growing a baby! I thought I was getting enough sleep, but maybe I need to re-evaluate. My pants are definitely getting tight. Actually, I took the last cycle off because I wanted to lose some weight. I think all the fertility meds were making me pack on the pounds. So I lost 14lbs. and my clothes were feeling nice and loose. Early in this cycle, I gained a couple of pounds back and I'm still pretty close to that, but the waistband is tight again. And really uncomfortable by the end of the day! I don't want to break out maternity clothes for a few weeks, either, but I don't know how my regular clothes are going to work in the meantime!

Hi ladies, I am just jumping back on to BnB after a mc in July. This will be my third pregnancy, first one was an ectopic last October (right around this time, yikes) and then the mc in july. I am so nervous!! I just got my BFP wed night, and have been hesitating to call my dr because last time they monitored my hcg levels and it was SO stressful finding out it wasn't doubling. Just feeling so many mixed emotions, just like all of you lovely ladies, and it's nice to have a place like this to vent the concerns. I think I am going to wait until Monday to call the dr, do you ladies think that's ok or should I just call today? grrr....

Hi, KmTigg114! Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

I completely understand what you're saying about monitoring the levels. So stressful! I think if you want to wait for Monday, that is just fine. Nothing bad will happen to the baby because of waiting a few days.

In my case, I wanted to know ASAP, but everyone is different. Waiting a few days lets the numbers grow some and then the first blood test will have a more reassuring start number. Good luck!

Thanks Little bird! :thumbup: I'm so glad to have everyone on here it honestly helps so much!! Especially since I haven't told anyone buy my OH. How are things going for you? Like many others said I don't want to wish my pregnancy away, but I just want to get further than I have in the past for some reassurance. I know that once they start drawing my beta's I'm going to be a total mess, ahh!! Thanks again hun! :flower:

I'm finally starting to believe I'm pregnant. I have definitely had a couple of days of ups and downs. Just trying to recognize symptoms. Those are pretty reassuring. I was a mess Thursday morning before my first blood test, but thankfully I got the results early. The next hurdle will be Tuesday's blood test. I hope the numbers are doubling!

I really hope the testing stage goes quickly for you and you get good news and can relax a little! There are going to be a lot of milestones to pass. We're going to make it through this! :hugs:

Hello ladies.
I am also due in June 2012. I miscarried my first in August at 9 weeks. I have a great fear, but also trying to stay hopeful. I wish all of you healthy and happy pregnancies!

Hi, ahsat! Congratulations on this pregnancy!

I'm sorry for your recent loss. I hope that the positive feelings from this pregnancy can outweigh the fear. Good luck!

Hi there ladies! I'm also due in June 2012! A mixture of emotions right now. I think I'm forcing myself to not get too excited until the 20 week scan as we lost a little girl at 18 weeks due to an infection and I'm just counting the days down until they can make it until then. The one thing that gets me through is knowing that millions of ladies have healthy pregnancies... I could too!

Congratulations to you all, and thinking of you lovely ladies

Erica xxx

Hello, erica! Congratulations!

I understand that this will be a difficult journey until the halfway point. I know what you're saying about trying not to get too excited, I'm trying to do the same thing. It's hard, though! Part of me is definitely not listening to the voice of reason!

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi ladies! I found out I was pregnant for the third time earlier this week. My second pregnancy ended in a missed m/c andD&C at 8 weeks on august 19 of this year... And here I am, less than 2 months later. Trying to be optimistic... Haven't told DH yet... His 30th birthday is on Wednesday and I want to surprise him... I have a poem and was going to give it to him with his gift (a nice brand name watch)... But the watch is more expensive than I thought... And we're about to buy our first house, a second car and in the middle of relocating across the country... So now I don't know what to do with the poem or how to surprise him, the poem and watch were perfect... Ugh
Here's the poem:
Count the seconds, minutes, hours as they pass,
But just remember - time travels fast.
So savor every minute, every second of the day.
Time is precious, as they say.
But what time is most precious, most cherished too?
When the time is right for me to meet you.
Love from our lil souvenir, due June 25 2012

So... Any suggestions?

Little bird, you have to let me know how the bloodwork tuns out!! I am hoping and fx for you :smile:
I'll keep you updated, I did end up caving in and calling the dr's, so I am waiting to hear from them (monday I guess) to see what they want to do with blood work and all that...ah..
fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->