PAL - Due September 2012

FloridaGirl21

Mommy to twin boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hugs: How weird it feels to be here again.. Looking forward to meeting some ladies & having some support from those who know what it's like to be PAL.

Can't wait to meet you all! :hugs:

I feel old -- I'm due end of February!!!

congratulations!

best wishes

Hi FloridaGirl21, We are due in the same month :flower:. Im newly PAL and am panicking already.

:hi: jodi, so your due September 1st? So sorry for your loss hun :hugs: Its so hard being PAL, trying to keep a PMA this time though :)

thanks, sorry for your losses also :hugs:.hopefully we can support each other through the following 9 months :hugs:.
Have you told anyone yet?

DH & my mom know, I'm going to keep it quiet until I'm past 12weeks, how about you?

Same, lol, just DH and my mum. Everyone else will find out either at the 12 week mark or when I start to show..... this will be my 7th pregnancy, 4th baby and Im quiet small so judging by my last pregnancy Ill start showing before then.

aww, my 3rd pregnancy & 1st baby, praying this one sticks! Have you had any symptoms?

yup, My symptoms are , sleepy, cranky....poor dh, lol, crampy...at first they were just sharp twinges but the last few days they have been like mild period pains, headaches...Im really prone to migraines when pregnant, emotional...I bawled my eyes out watching the nature channel yesterday, lol, my hubby had to comfort me and change the channel :blush: and the last few days 1 of my boobs feels bruised. ooh and im starving all the time, lol, how about you?

I've got symptoms but not sure if they're directly related to the pregnancy or if they are because of the Progesterone Suppositories I'm on :shrug: :

Ringing in ears, dull cramping, extremely tender/full breasts, really itchy right nip, hot flashes, bloaty feeling.. 8-9DPO feeling sleepy, crampy, gassy at 9DPO

Hi can I join your thread I am Due around the 4th Sep. I found out 4days ago and since then I'v been getting bad cramps but there is no bleeding so hopeing its normal as I have never had it this bad. I have had 2EMC in the past 6 months so I am so scared this one wont last ether though this one feels different. I'm sure this is our take home baby as this will be my first born but he has other kids from his ex's

hi hun :hi: I'm due september 4th as well.. You should come join our september thread, link is in my signature, click on the 'due in september' link.

I had 2 losses too but feel convinced this is our forever baby.. I've had AF like cramps off and on since Saturday.. I think it's normal & just our little beans getting snuggled in tightly for the next 8 months.. sticky :dust: to you!!

Hey guys, I'd like to cautiously join this group. My EDD is September 2nd...we found out on Christmas Eve morning! To be honest we weren't even really expecting it as last month ended in a chemical pregnancy. Feeling rather positive about this one, as my first positive at 13DPO was darker than all of my previous lines combined. I am 4(+2) today and lost the last one at 4(+5) so there's going to be a lot of breath holding this week for me. Hope to get my first appointment scheduled soon, since I haven't been able to phone any of the clinics here due to Christmas!

As for symptoms...I've only got a few, but it's early yet.

I've got:
cramping
bloating
indigestion
wild emotions
brief bouts of nausea, mostly at night
bruised feeling bbs (new as of today!)

:hi: Riliye, welcome :) sounds like you've got some good symptoms there. FXed this bean sticks for you :dust:

AFM, IDK what's going on.. I started spotting last night. It eased up but started again.. I increased my progesterone meds to 200mg last night (from 100mg). Got my first beta draw & progesterone check this morning & go back for another beta on thursday.. I've had mild af-like cramping, it's eased off though & hoping it stays away!

Hi ladies I could not resits POAS so I used a CB with con inder and I got my first 2-3 weeks I have never seen one of my own before I am feeling hopeful this time might be our time. Well today was AF day and she isn't showed her face and I hope she don't. I have got a few systems well in the past 3days I'v had cramping, bloating, and today I am feeling sick and dizzy but that could be down to the 3days I have spent in bed with my GREAT DH running around after me as my cramps were worse when I was walking around so he said take it easy and he will help me. I am back to work to morrow and I am not looking foreword to it as I work in a shop so it means I'm going to be on my feet for about 2 1/2 hours at a time and I'm not sure it's going to do any thing. Well I'm going to try and get into my Dr in the morning to ask her is it normal for the cramping to be worse when you move around or should I be worried. I'll let you all no when I get back. I hope you are all getting on ok.

I have my first appointment scheduled! I'm being seen on January 11th...seems like forever away. Really super nervous that I won't make it to that date. They didn't seem too overly concerned that I'd had a previous loss, so I'm taking that as a positive sign. (Because otherwise I'll obsess over it and freak out, haha!)

riliye, come join our september mommies to be thread.. link is in my siggy :) I'm keeping track of scan dates there! :)

Hi ladies do you mind if i join, had my first loss in April this year had a terribl time after it but just seen doc today had a scan and they can see a sac but have to go back next week for another scan, really nervous no real sypmtoms other than slight nausea and really bad back pain and AF like cramps Doc havn't give me Dates but LMP was 2 Dec 2011.

aww, I wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms gabby, it's still so early.. I'm surprised a doctor would do a scan so early! lucky you.. I'd love a peak in there :haha:

I'm still having AF type cramps, I wouldn't worry about that, I think it's pretty normal. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->