PAL - Due September 2012

Oh my goodness, Donna and cb1, words can't express how sorry I am, you don't deserve this :( I am thinking of you and your families, please take care :hugs: :hugs:

do you think its alright to share my booking in appoint feel bad don't want to upset anyone :(

cb1 ... .you too my sweet i am so unbeleivably sorry to hear this like i said to donna look after yourself, stay relaxed and try and keep smiling once this all dies down i feel so badly fo rboth of you this is just not fair

take care and all my love xoxo

do you think its alright to share my booking in appoint feel bad don't want to upset anyone :(

i think it will be ok babe you wont upset anyone ... its good to hear good stuff so shoot xox

Today’s appointment was long, we got there at 12:30 and had my scan right away, the tech asked if a doctor could train on me so that was good as we got a 45min scan instead of a 5-10min one :D we got to see so much more of the baby, we got to see him/her kicking really stretching his or her legs and he/she kept trying to kick the prop as it was trying to sleep, then it started scratching its head and face before waving its arms about above its head and such and then finally sucking its hand and them thumb lol was really great they looked at the brain which was very detailed they said for gestation its brain was well developed and the doctor said it was a perfect baby :D We then went to see the midwife who did my bloods :( checked my BP and went through our whole medical history gave us our bounty pack and such which was nice :D then got to meet my consultant, she put me on the high risk pregnancy team which was good I guess and referred me to foetal medicine which means I will have to be seen every 2-4weeks and will get scanned at the moment every 4 weeks. she wants this because I have rhesus sensitivity and my antibodies are high etc. but she’s going to check that also put me down for testing on diabetes because my PCOS, she's booked me in for my 16week scan and appointment which is good, also got my 22week appointment with the anaesthesiology (as I am allergic to a lot of anaesthetics etc.) and got my 23week anti-d appointment, been told to start pshyio asap.... and she's considering putting me on heparin blood thinners..... Think that’s everything but more than likely forgot something was there for over 3 hours lol came home now I am tired as hell just want to sleep all in all I had 9viles of blood taken :(
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/th_IMG_3205.jpg

ha lynne i just read this all on spetember mommies thread hahaha glad everything went well babe and how cool you got an extra long scan love the pic its beautiful..... did u get a bunch of pics or just the one??

Please don't ever feel bad about sharing good news! I'll occasionally be stalking this thread just to see how everyones getting on, and reading about successful scans and good news is great for me - not only does it mean you ladies are doing well, it also gives me hope for the future xx

Goods luck to everyone for the rest of your journey, and keep those good news stories coming xx

So sorry Cb and Donna :( Giving you lots of hugs :hugs: Will be thinking of you both and know there are good things ahead for both of you!

thanks ladies. had ERPC on thursday, even though i've been there before, this was definitely the hardest. I'm absolutely grief stricken :cry: Chris has been wonderful, by my side the whole time. He has been trying to organise a private cremation so we can keep the ashes and put in a memory box. I'm heartbroken and dont think i'll ever get over this one x

cb1 i'm so so sorry you're going through this too. Sending you a massive hug x

Donna and Cb1, i am truly so sorry, i know how you both feel its happened to me twice too, nothing can prepare you for going for that scan to be told the heartbeat is no longer there, its devastating and heartbreaking. I last went through this ordeal in december, both times i had erpc. Sending you all my love and warmest hugs, we buried our last baby in our garden under our pear tree and got a little statue of a baby angel with wings to put there and planted some flowers, it will always be with us and i can think of it daily and sometimes just go sit there in the sunshine and talk. It helped me so much, but i agree, it was far worse the second time. So sorry, i mean that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorryt o all the girls that have to suffer like this my prayers with you all :(

Hi ladies sorry it has taken so long to update the forum is playing silly buggers with me!

Scan was amazing, baby was rolling about, they were asleep at first but the tech woke them up! All looked great, nuchal measurement 1.7, on my thread in first tri most think it is a boy :)

Donna and cb I hope you're doing ok :hugs: xx

Helloo to all my lovely ladies!! I am so freaking HAPPY I had my official 12 week scan and everything has come up trumps!! HE (coz i think its a he) is absoloutly PERFECT!! measuring 13weeks1day which matches up to my last scan and the tech has said he is healthy and looking really good for gestation age!! She said he is super photogenic and has a perfect profile ... (ofcourse he is perfect)!! so Brain is growing right for age and so is everything else at this stage (thankgod)

I had the NT tests done and have to call back in a week to get the report, however the lady said looking at the measurments and my age its all leaning towards no probs at all...... just gotta match up to bloods now but i am so releived!! I am mainly releived to see a lil hearbeat going crazy in there!!

ive decided im going to buy a doppler to listen away whenever i feel like it so ebay here i come.

I got 2 photos printee out but they arent that great but I also got a DVD which is just the coolest thing EVER.... i have watched it so many times today and i can pause and take prints off the dvd so ive ended up getting some really good ones which i will post now

YIPPEEEEEEE!!! i am seriously so HAPPY right now i feel like i could walk on water!! some more exciting news is that I am officially announcing on Facebook today so im excited for loads of responses yay

any gender guesses are most welcome as i reckon im having a boy but the tech said it would only be a guess if she were to tell me today so im gonna go again soon dont think i can wait till 20 weeks eeeeek i wanna start proper shopping hahaha

hope you are all fabulous coz i sure as hell am :happydance::happydance: baby :dust: :dust: to all xoxo

Attachments

• IMG_1202[1].jpg
    IMG_1202[1].jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1205.jpg
    IMG_1205.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1208.jpg
    IMG_1208.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
brilliant pictures hun :D so jelous you got sooo many lol

Love the pics Ezza!! Absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad things went perfectly for you...what a relief!!

My 12 week appointment and scan is tomorrow and I'm SUPER nervous. Please cross your fingers, pray, dance, whatever for me!!

whats everyone having for dinner i am trying to be good so making a stir fry with lots of veg in it and little chicken so i get more than my 5 a day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->