PAL - Due September 2012

Thanks Lynne I actually only got 2 print outs but I got a DVD and just did pause screen and got them that way I can get as many as I want it's sip cool :)yay for 13 weeks yahooooo

Yahooo Ktj how exciting all the best I hope and in fact I'm sure everything will be fine don't stress just go in thinking pos that's wat I did and now I look at myself thinking wat was all the worry for haga ur Beano will be perfect .... Take a USB and ask if they can put ur pics on it that way u might get loads more fingers crossed

I love my baby and I'm so happy xx

lucky you was it private? i am considering getting a private scan but unsure if its worth it when getting so many other scans i wish i could record my scans when we have them lol

lucky you was it private? i am considering getting a private scan but unsure if its worth it when getting so many other scans i wish i could record my scans when we have them lol

It's weird in uk I never paid for any but understand u can get private ones etc ....., back home in Brisbane I never paid either but that depends on your dr abd wether they bulk bill or not, but I'm moved to melbourne and I have to pay $230 for everyone so I bloody hope I get something good out of it for that kinda money

Make some enquiries on wat u get for a private scan u may be surprised and it may be worth it

looked into it and most don't offer much more than my normal hospital one which is free so don't see the point other than entertainment value but would love it but then the money i spend on that could buy a pram or even about 3months nappies lol

Somewhat freaking out! Started bleeding a bit tonight...all brown but still making me worried. On top of that, I'm usually extremely tired and nauseous all the time. Today, those 2 things weren't that bad. My appointment is tomorrow afternoon so I can't get on any earlier... It's going to be a long night :(

Somewhat freaking out! Started bleeding a bit tonight...all brown but still making me worried. On top of that, I'm usually extremely tired and nauseous all the time. Today, those 2 things weren't that bad. My appointment is tomorrow afternoon so I can't get on any earlier... It's going to be a long night :(

Oh honey ...... this is no fun ... just RELAX and think positive it could just be a lil bit of old blood especially as its brown.... dont stress out coz that only makes it worse.. at least your in the dr tomoz and they can get you in for an early scan to check bub is fINE which im sure it is

all the best honey and good luck ... sending you loads of sticky vibes and lots of love xoxoxo

oh no ktj006 hope you get some answers soon how awful for you to have to go through this hopefully its nothing, if its any help with DS i had full on periods through my pregnancy with him lol

Hows everyone doing?

Myself, I go the courage to weigh myself this morning and I haven't gained any weight! I'm so pleased with myself. I gained 50 lbs with my first and I really don't want to gain 50 again! So happy!

i have gained 14lb roughly since i got pregnant gained 28lb max in whole of my pregnancy with DS

I got my results back for the NT scan (for downs etc) and they rate High risk at 1 in 300, mine came back LOW RISK (thankgod) at 1 in 16600. OMG such a relief. YAHOOOOO!!!

OK so finally got my latest bump pic up..... first is last week which is 13weeks2days and second one is 14weeks2days. not to sure how different they are if not latest is smaller but hey its up now

Attachments

• 13 weeks 2 days.jpg
    13 weeks 2 days.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 14weeks2days.jpg
    14weeks2days.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
thats fantastic about your tests hun i never got the downs or SP test done i couldn't handle if something came back.

Ooooh really I had to find out .... I honestly don't know wat I would do if it came back high risk but I'm just glad I do t have to worry bout that thankgod

i just don't want the dilemma of knowing lol ignorance is bliss lol

Hi, I'm due sept 30th after having a cvs at 11 weeks. My last baby, Ellie, died from autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease but Theo isn't even a carrier :). Still really nervous though :/

thoughts and prayers with you hun its good theo isn't a carrier, sure things will go well for you and hope you are keeping well?

Not too bad thanks. Just waiting on the full Chromosome report though we know Theo doesn't have trisomy 21, 18 or 13 either. How are you doing? At least my sickness is nearly gone :)

thats good they are three most common although chrom 21 is survivable. i really hope all comes back good have a good feeling about it for you :D keep us up to date sorry to hear your poorly though :(

I am alright thanks 15weeks on friday and 9days till my next scan and hopefully find out gender.

How's everyone?

I'm scared out of my wits today. Had a midwife appointment yesterday and she couldn't find baby's heartbeat. So going in for a scan today. Don't know if I can handle hearing "there's no heartbeat". So stressed out :(

Baby is perfect :D
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/525593_10150687424349431_514154430_8927952_63333419_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->