PAL - Due September 2012

fantastic news hun glad all turned out well xx

Yahoooooo buzzy that's fantastic news and bub looks beautiful xxx

anyone else worried they wont be ready in time for baby? i keep having nightmares i give birth with no bag packed and then nothing at home etc just freaked i a trying to find suitable house before baby so can get that prepared so not wanting to start working on our current house

wanted to share this with the group:
https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/935791-baby-freebies-2012-a.html#post16615705

I have been signing up to all the freebies i can i have always been a freebie lover as some of you might know from threads i have started below but anyways thought this might help us girls get some wee samples and such together and some of the stuff is fantastic for the hospital bags and such

from freebies in the last 2 years i have gotten soooo much stuff from free breast pumps to bottle sterlizers, bottles, nappies, nappy creams and much much more :D

Well, full cvs report was fine. Just wish I could stop worrying!

thats great hun sorry still worried i am worried too lol

I'm new to this site and I'm not familiar with the abbreviations, I just wanted to say I'm also due in September this is my second pregnancy but my first that is actually sticking. I had a miscarriage back in 2009 and never expected to get pregnant again, my hubby and I have been wanting a baby but we just were not getting pregnant. Now almost 3 years later we got a surprise. I was in the doctor office in January for a follow up due to a breathing issue I caught while I was sick back in October. I was talking to my doctor how I was late. I usually have my periods in the first week of the month and my last one only lasted 3 days which is unusual for me but skipping periods I'm used to also I have sore breast from time to time being so heavy chested. Well to make a long story short she gave me a pregnancy test which I didn't want because I get disappointed when its negative. I got a call 2 days later saying I was pregnant. Me and my hubby were completely shocked but were glad it had finally happen. Now I'm excited yet scared at the same time. I bug my doctor about every little ache and pain lol. So far everything is going great the baby is developing correctly and I have no morning sickness. In a few weeks I'll find out whether we are having a boy or girl. I dont care either way as long as he or she is healthy. I'm not gaining any weight because I'm already 300 pounds and dropping the doctor doesn't mind as long as I'm eatting healthy. My blood work is normal and so is my blood pressure. I'm wicked excited.

Hi Caryn, it's nerve wracking for all us rainbow parents. What is your due date? I'm excited too! :)

welcome Caryn! :) how wonderful you got a surprise after 3 years! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. I find out the gender on the 8th May, I can't wait :)

Hope everyone is doing OK - had my 16 week appointment yesterday and heart HB for first time, just amazing :cloud9:

welcom caryn :D I'm lynne due 21st september :D i have one living son and angels in heaven x

I'm due September 15th. I'm 18 weeks today. This will be my first and my hubbys 3rd kid. He is 44 and I'm 24 he has a boy who's 21 and a girl who is 19. Both of his kids were also born in September. We were mutual friends through my abusive ex boyfriend. He had moved into the apartment me and my ex were sharing with 4 other guys after his son moved away. Finally I got enough courage to break up with my ex and Rick and I began hanging out more and he stood up for me when my ex abused me again, I was still living at the apartment. I never thought I would fall for an older guy but he was very sweet. I took care of him when he got a really bad sinus infection and was bedridden for a few weeks, finally convinced his stubborn ass to go to the hospital for help. Well he got better and then I got sick and he took care of me. We had known each other for a year before this had happened. We started dating and then a month later we had to move out because my ex wouldn't stop destroying my belongings and animals, I had to get a restraining order against him just so he couldn't attack me while I moved out my stuff which he tried too. So me and Rick had no where to go, we lived in a U-Haul for over a month and then a motel, a tent then finally was approved for an apartment. When we lived in the U-Haul we found out that we were pregnant. When we finally got the apartment I was excited that our life was finally getting better the BAM I had a miscarriage due to the stress I was under because I wasn't working and the state was threatening to take both Rick and I off disability and were harrassing me plus my ex continued to violate the restraining order. The judge did nothing. All I could think of was great I'm going to be pregnant living in the back of a U-Haul again, having to wash up in a store bathroom and live on hot pockets that I could heat up in the stores microwave. Not shower for months yet again. Anywho we were able to stay here but after the miscarriage my cat died from a reaction to the microchip that was put into her when she got spayed. I ended up gaining 80 lbs. Rick and I got married the next year. Now almost 3 years after the loss we are finally blessed with this amazing gift. I couldn't be happier. I'm loving life. Our 2 year wedding anniversary is the 20th. Life is great. Thank you everyone for congratulating me. And congratulations to you also.

aw hun sounds like you have had it mega rough x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->