18 - CKH
22 - glitterqueen

Sad Losses:
:angel: Niamh22
:angel: lulu83
:angel: Tititimes2
:angel: andella95
:angel: :angel: coco84

SO, you know I am totally obsessed...hahaha yay for Fall babies...FX for sticky beans....it will be my first fall baby!

Hey ladies, great idea starting a new thread where we can all congregate together :thumbup:

Looking forward to getting to know you all :hugs:

just commented on another thread then found this one. good idea Mrs Wells sticky beans all round please x

Same here! October baby on it's way. So far so good. Congratulations ladies!

can i join?? due oct currently 5 weeks and 3 days and so worried !! m/c feb 2010 taken a full year to fall pg again including a failled ivf and BFP just 4 weeks before second round of IVF looking forward to have someone to obsess with xx
Have an early scan on 1st march at 6 weeks and 3 days scared to go but still want to if you know what i mean

Having started the 2010 Winter Babies thread I am SO excited to see this! good luck and sticky dust to you all xxxxx

can i join?? due oct currently 5 weeks and 3 days and so worried !! m/c feb 2010 taken a full year to fall pg again including a failled ivf and BFP just 4 weeks before second round of IVF looking forward to have someone to obsess with xx
Have an early scan on 1st march at 6 weeks and 3 days scared to go but still want to if you know what i mean

Glitterqueen - you and me are the same in terms of due and scan dates! :flower:
I also have a 6+2 week scan on 28th Feb and desperate for all to be OK. I know I will also be nervous after that until 12 weeks as I mmc at 8 weeks last time. Might see if I can convince OH to get a private one done at 9 weeks.

But anyway lets stay positive together...! :hugs:

:happydance::happydance: I just called and set up my first appointment...March 7th. Are you all doing early scans? Initially I didn't plan on it...but now I am kind of thinking about it..

Hi ladies! :hi:

Thanks for setting this thread up Mrs Wells.
My baby is due in October. My previous pregnancy was an ectopic, so very worried this time.
Have a 6 week scan booked for next week. FXd.
Sticky dust to you all :dust:
xx

:happydance::happydance: I just called and set up my first appointment...March 7th. Are you all doing early scans? Initially I didn't plan on it...but now I am kind of thinking about it..

I didn't really plan it but my doctor thought it was best for me...is your initial appoint an early scan then?

Lets hope all these little babies stick xx

Hi ladies, I'm due 2 oct with second after 2 losses last year. Had an early scan at 7 weeks last week. It really reassured me seeing my LO and heartbeat.

Mrs wells can u add our names and due dates on your opening post ? X

Hey Aquarius.
Great news about your scan. mustve been lovely to see your bean and its heartbeat.
FXd for you....
xx

Hey Aquarius.
Great news about your scan. mustve been lovely to see your bean and its heartbeat.
FXd for you....
xx

Hi shelleney. Yes it was amazing. I cried in fact! After having several scans showing nothing it was so lovely. I still can't get excited though, as much as I want to, I just keep thinking it's gonna happen again. Taking each day at a time I suppose. How far are u ? Xx

Yes, im sure i will cry too. It will be wonderful to see a bean and a heartbeat on the screen, especially as last time all i saw was an empty womb :nope:
anyways, im only 5 weeks pg. got my early scan next week....
xx

I didn't really plan it but my doctor thought it was best for me...is your initial appoint an early scan then?

Lets hope all these little babies stick xx

i think my first appointment is just a basic, "welcome" type appt. However, the lady I am seeing for my first appt was VERY proactive with my last appt (which was the same one they confirmed my mmc, and scheduled the D&C and everything)...so, she may do a scan for my peace of mine...I may even request it, i don't know...lol. I didn't lose my last pregnancy this early on though, I didn't find out until I was a little over 11 weeks (the baby stopped growing at 9w5d, so really, an early scan wouldn't put me completely at ease, making it to 2nd trimester will though!). i've never wanted to speed time up like I do right now!

I'm not really sure when to go to the doctors as i'm not sure how they will date me? has anyone caught straight after a MC and obvulated 4-5 after bleeding started? how do the scans work do they date from first day of LMP as well as the way doctor did, been trying to remember from my LO and it seems they do as i only got moved 5 days from my LMP EDD

When you say ovulated after 4-5 days of bleeding, do you mean bleeding post m/c? I haven't heard of anyone getting pregnant 5 days after a m/c. I would call your doctor and get in to be checked, then should be able to help you figure dates out and check your blood levels.

yes when i had the scan to confirm everything wa gone the doctor told me i was getting ready to obvulate and i did, they think it was a silent MC baby stopped growing at 6 weeks but didn't pass till 10 weeks from tissue i kept that i passed sorry for TMI.
This is why i am confused as i am 3 weeks since obvulation but would they add some weeks on to that and bascially have me pregnant from before my MC. my bloods and everything wereback to normal again due to silent MC, so apparently my body was fertile and ready to make another one they think that is what finally trigged my MC very strange i've had MMC before but that was picked up on a scan and medically intervened

Hi Aquarius I sure can. I will add everyone's names and dates tonight, so if any of you want to be more specific with when you are due, that would be helpful! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->