PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

LilyLee

Cooking our rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I couldn't see a Feb due date thread hereso I thought i'd start one :)

I just found out I was pregnant yesterday, first month back trying after MMC in March.

I'm very happy but also very cautious and taking things one day at a time. Not going to let myself get too excited just yet!

Who'd like to be buddies & share this nervous PAL journey with me until Feb?

Our February rainbow due dates

4.26.08 - 1/2
Shocker - 2/2
CosIvf :angel:
Lucky4 - 3/2
Looloobelle – 7/2
Debzie - 8/2
Dodgercpl - :angel:
saysib - 8/2
Hope88 - 8/2
LilyLee - 9/2
AllMacsNow - 10/2
dreamofabump - 10/2
GlitterandBug - 11/2
Jessica28 - 12/2
bott04 - 13/2
Nicole884 - 14/2
Pebbles11 - 14/2
Cgav1424 - 14/2
flutterbaby - 14/2
lch28 - 14/2
Wiggler - 14/2
Diamonddust - 15/2
NT123 - 15/2
Perpetualmama - 15/2
Mrskg - 20/2
Rosebud111 - 22/2
Angel17
Twokiddos
3Xcharmer
Storm7 :angel:
Waiting2012
Sarena :angel:
Jaxons_mummy - 24/2
Lulu - 28/2
LuvMy3Babies – 28/2
BabyDragon

Not sure what PAL means?

But i am 4 weeks tomorrow... Wednesday 30th!!!

Due 6/7th Feb...

Pregnant after a loss :)

Congratulations on your BFP!

I'm 4 weeks today so due around Feb 5th

awww keep me posted on your journey. literally a day apart! whooop

facebook is https://www.facebook.com/ivf (only pregnancy related)

:hi: I would love to join! My EDD is Feb. 1st. I am trying not to get very excited as well. I am sooo nervous, but I keep telling myself not to be :dohh: What will be, will be. There is no reason to worry over something until it happens. Thats what DH tells me anyways. Easier said than done!!

So far my Dr has put me on progeterone pills and I will have a scan around 6 weeks. Next week can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies I found out two days ago at 9dpo due 8th Febuary.

Lillylee I too had a a mmc in March and fell pregnant my second cycle.

Yay!! I was thinking of starting one too! I found out I was pregnant umm... 5 days ago now? But I got my confirmation yesterday with a beautiful digi saying "PREGNANT!"

I had a chemical back in December at 4w3d, so tomorrow is a milestone for me since that will be 4w3d's for this pregnancy.

My motto is: I'm pregnant today and that's a great thing!! Tomorrow will take care of itself.

That is a great motto! I imagine I'll get nervous when I get to my previous milestone which was 7w

How is everyone feeling? I'm feeling great so far, but last time the ms hit at 6 weeks, so I'm not looking forward to that!

Welcome dodger we all have our milestones to get through. thinking of you hun. I have ordered some digis should be here Friday was determined not to as the conception indicator ones have stressed me out in the past. now I just hope they can offer some resurance.

resisted the urge to test this morning but iknow it will het the better of me. Started my progesterone last night. Symptom wise just have sore boobs and a stuffy nose. Had a bout of nausea yesterday. Each of my pregnancies have been different. Some I get ms others I havenot. Glad your feeling good lilly.

I seem to be having some very minor nausea at times. I know Debzie know's this from my journal, but I got nauseous on a beautiful day of whalewatching last Sunday (I've only gotten seasick a couple of times that I can remember and both were MUCH more rough and longer trips, so it struck me as a bit unusual) and then yesterday, I was nauseous on and off all day long. The only other symptoms I'm having are light cramps off and on most days (always like a pulling/twingy/stretching kind), and some boob tenderness that comes and goes throughout the day. Oh and I'm exhausted all the time! I just don't know how much of that exhaustion is from working a new challenging job (I get my exercise every day at work right now let me tell you!) and long hours, or how much is actually baby growing symptoms. Last bit is that I always have a sense of my uterus these days! My lower abdomen just feels *different* and has since a few days after ovulation. :)

Lily - I'm silly and I'm relishing the ms moments!! :D Other then the symptoms I listed above, I'm feeling pretty good!

Debzie - Once I got that digital, I was able to put away my tests and my BBT and haven't been tempted to get them out again. lol I hope you get that test that does the same for you soon!

DH and I decided that we'll get through this weekend and if nothing bad happens (which tbh I just don't think it will) then we'll call and get set up for first pregnancy visit. I wanted to make it past my original loss point before setting one up. AND! In just 2 days I'll be going on vacation! Just a short one to the exotic location of nowhere'sville, Colorado, but it will be 4 days of no work and catching up with extended family, so I'm looking forward to it. :)

Hi all! I figured I should post in here as if anyone is gonna be supportive, its you girls!! I found out on Thursday that we are pregnant again after 2 losses early last year and 2 years TTC our 2nd.
I am nervous and scared and trying hard not to get too excited even though I am super thrilled!! I'm exhausted and having twinges a lot. I feel quite nauseous too. I'm not sure on dates as my last period sets me at Feb 1st but I think I O'd late putting me closer to 8th Feb. So I'm either 4 or 5 weeks today!!
My MCs were ate 4.3 weeks and at 7 weeks so I am praying to make it to then and get over those hurdles.
Looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully travelling this journey together.

Im out.... had a chemical pregnancy.. second loss now :(

Congratulations and welcome saysib.

So so sorry corinne . Sending hugs your way and hope you get your rainbow soon.

Afm got really bad lower back pain and cramps today. Nausea this morning. I am so so tired.

Hi girls. I am pregnant after 3 losses, 2@ 6 weeks and a mmc at 9 weeks. So anxious, but feeling pregnant which I didn't with both my 6 week losses. EDD 3rd feb so 5 weeks today. I'm going to book in for a scan at 6+5 but so scared there'll be nothing there. I wish us all lots of luck:hugs:

Congratulations lucky and welcome.

Know exactly how you feel. I keep thinking at my first scan there will just ne a small empty sac. I am a week behind you.

Afm symptoms are the same. Hate having. backache as it worried me bit its there nighling away. I have had it with a my losses. Vivid dreams. Dire boobs and constantly starving. My skin is spotty ad greasy so is my hair.

Thanks debzie. Your symptoms sound good, I'm hungry too but no appetite, think because I'm so scared! I hope this is going to be the take home baby for us all

Hi ladies, I got my BFP today after losses in March and May, EDD is around 15th Feb x x x

Hope so too lucky. x

Welcome wiggler, so sorry for your losses two in March that must have been tough. My last was the 28th March. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine month.

Hiya ladies i got my bfp last monday im 4w2d today ive had two previous mc one at 5 weeks and a mmc at 8 weeks but baby was only measuring 6 weeks
Im really hoping this little beany sticks ive been put on cyclogest 400mg and im taking a low dose aspirin 75mg. How are all you lady? Are any of you taking cyclogest or anything else? My due date is 8th february

I'm not taking anything except pregnacare. I'm going to ask the EPU tomorrow when I phone tomorrow to get a scan date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->