PAL - July 2012 babies

well gave the doppler another try today and lone behold a strong little thumping was there consistent 160-165 that had to be the baby right? it was the lower right hand side close to pubic area.

Yes thats baby! Congrats mommy k you will soon learn where baby hangs out and it will get easier each time you look! The secret i find is to use plenty of gel! Now you can relax!

Mommy_K, I listen on my doppler everday. That's exactly what the HB is for me too. There really shouldn't be anything else with a HB that fast in your belly! I'm certain you found your baby.

BTW, at 11 weeks it was still really hard to find the HB every day. Not until 13 weeks or so did it get easy, so try not to stress if you still have troubles some days.

thanks ladies for listening to my stresses! I am not having any problems finding baby now i check once a day and it has sure helped relieve stress.

How are all you ladies feeling lately?
my nausea still comes and goes through out the day and if all goes well on fridays scan i am digging out the mat clothes as i have been living in sweat pants for the past month!

All I can find is my doppler is my own heartbeat. Which doppler do you guys use? I'm now considering chucking mine and buying a new one :haha:

I have a Sonotrax i bought it from tummy tickles online.

Mine is a Sonoline B, I bought it online at clinicgaurd

I found hb for the first time at 12 weeks but now struggling to find it but i am very overweight. I may sporadically find it but lose it quickly x

All this talk about dopplers makes me want one!! I have my next scan next week and my first trimester screening. My nausea and vomiting has really started the ease the last few days, it's been a great relief but also makes me so nervous! I'm down to vomiting about every other day instead of every day, but for some reason it still makes me nervous. I can't wait for the scan to be over and hopefully I can relax! The baby was really healthy at 9wks 1day, so I'm way passed where I got last time, so you'd think I'd relax a bit, but it's so hard!

Hey girls,
Sadly I will be leaving you all. :cry:
I had some bleeding start on New Years Eve and when I went to my regular appointment Tuesday they could not find a heartbeat. I started miscarrying pretty bad Tuesday night but I still had to have a D&C yesterday as all of the tissue had not passed. I will be having everything tested to hope to get some answers.

Wishing you girls the best of luck over the next 7 months or so. It does give me hope that so many of you are having successful pregnancies after multiple losses!!!!

Hey girls,
Sadly I will be leaving you all. :cry:
I had some bleeding start on New Years Eve and when I went to my regular appointment Tuesday they could not find a heartbeat. I started miscarrying pretty bad Tuesday night but I still had to have a D&C yesterday as all of the tissue had not passed. I will be having everything tested to hope to get some answers.

Wishing you girls the best of luck over the next 7 months or so. It does give me hope that so many of you are having successful pregnancies after multiple losses!!!!

I am SO sorry to hear this!! I hope you are doing ok... :hugs:

I have my ultrasound on Tuesday and fear I won't be far behind you... we shall see...

Beach, I'm really sorry to hear this. Take good care of yourself. I hope to see you back soon.

Presh, good luck on Tuesday. Got everything crossed that you'll see a wiggly little bean in there.

Beachchica - iam so sorry to hear your bad news :cry: your in my thoughts and i hope the days are gentle to you :hugs::hugs: xx

we had our scan today, was perfect such a relief for us this time round. :cloud9:

here is baby

Attachments

• 05012012.jpg
    05012012.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
So sorry Jess! Take care of yourself and i hope they get some answers for you!

Great news heavy heart! I hope I'll be saying the same one week from today!

My morning sickness has really eased the last few days...i almost feel normal today! Makes me so nervous even though i know I'm supposed to start feeling better around now!

Great news heavyheart! i hope i have the same news my scan is tomorrow.

I am still struggling with nausea i am guessing the extra progestrone is whats keeping it going so strong because i have never had ms this long before.

confuse- yeah it is totally normal to be feeling much better at your stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->