• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

addy1

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
Our February/March Rainbow Babies

27th
Timsogirl :blue:

28th
Cornish
Jago :blue: February 29th, 2012 21:54, 8lb 4oz.

1st
Suffolksarah
Verity Joy :pink: March 3rd, 2012 5:42, 8lbs 9oz.

5th
Essie
Hayley :pink: February 27th, 7 lb 3 oz. 20.5 in long

14th
Firsttimer1
George :boy: March 26th, 2012

19th
SeaThreePeaO
Jessica Eris :pink: March 9th, 2012, 6lbs. 15oz.

23rd
Addy1
Avery :pink: March 18th, 2012 7lbs. 1oz.

24th
Wyntir
Jax Raylan :boy:

28th
ttcLou25
Ethan :blue: March 20th, 6lbs. 9oz.

x-amy-X
Connie :pink: December 23, 2011 1lb 14oz Born at 26weeks 2days

29th
Glowstar
Jacob David Eric :boy: March 31st 7:18pm, 8lb 1oz

Praying for our B and B friends.:hugs:
Lexi374 :angel:
Neversaynever :angel: 8w5d
LauraEmily17 :angel: 4w4d

Me! 3-5-2012 First ob appt tomorrow. Hoping the third time is really a charm. :) come on sticky beans all around!

Yay and congrats :happydance: thought I'd open a thread here as I feel it's slightly different after a loss ( without sounding offensive :wacko: )

Good luck at your ob appt...will you have bloods only? I guess they'll be keeping a closer eye on you this time?

Sorry for your losses :flower:

XxX

Thank you and congrats to you as well. He will prolly do bloods and a trans vag scan. I have irregular periods and im a bit confused on when i actually caught this one. My lmp was more like implantation bleeding than a period. tmi alert but I normally have to use a super plus tampon and a pad for at least a cpl days during af but this last one was three days of spotting, light spotting? So i may be farther along than 5 weeks, hope so, id love to hear that thumpa thumpa of a heartbeat tomorrow.

Something tells me you're further along :thumbup: so hopefully you'll be more nine weeks and out of the stressy period and you will get to see see/hear the HB

How awesome would that be?

Keep me posted and my fingers are crossed :hugs:

XxX

yes due 6th march according to pregnancy calculator, my 4th pregnancy. so excited today

Lol. It would be great to take a long nap and wake up at 38weeks..... but to go in and find out i had a healthy 9 week buba in there would be a dream come true. I dunno tho, totally confused. We werent trying anymore and i had just kinda given up on ttc so i didnt track dates we dtd or any ov signs. Just woke up on the 25th and had a feeling i was preggers, poas and it was a dark positive right away. I "feel" farther along. boobs are killin me, im peeing every 30 min, some nausea, and I smelled a bananna my husband peeled all the way across the house before the dog could even smell it lol. That just seems like a lot of symptoms for 5 weeks. A co-worker didnt find out she was expecting till 13 weeks, poor gal was so worked up that they had been trying 4mos and hadnt concieved but turned out they got it first shot. lol i envy her. Heres hoping we all get our spring babes. :)

Welcome and congrats 2ndtimer! So how have the early days of pregnany got ya feeling? Pull up a chair and hang out with us for the next 9 months/eternity. :p

i am due mid Feb. Had 2 Mc last year, first one with twins at 14 weeks, second singleton at 7.5 weeks... every day I am scared I will lose this one, currently 8 weeks, on low dose aspirin, and taking it easy...

I am. I haven't had a period since our loss so I'm not sure how far along I am.

Sticky dust to us all xx

Lol. It would be great to take a long nap and wake up at 38weeks..... but to go in and find out i had a healthy 9 week buba in there would be a dream come true. I dunno tho, totally confused. We werent trying anymore and i had just kinda given up on ttc so i didnt track dates we dtd or any ov signs. Just woke up on the 25th and had a feeling i was preggers, poas and it was a dark positive right away. I "feel" farther along. boobs are killin me, im peeing every 30 min, some nausea, and I smelled a bananna my husband peeled all the way across the house before the dog could even smell it lol. That just seems like a lot of symptoms for 5 weeks. A co-worker didnt find out she was expecting till 13 weeks, poor gal was so worked up that they had been trying 4mos and hadnt concieved but turned out they got it first shot. lol i envy her. Heres hoping we all get our spring babes. :)

Well hopefully you are further along and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Funny how you got your BFP when you stopped tracking...I was obsessed since my loss and last month I jumped on the whatever wagon and caught :haha:

Keep us posted :flower:

XxX

Hi all - my doctor today dated me as 3rd March - but my LMP was 25th May so Im thinking a little earlier - but who knows...

I am also 3rd time pregnant - furthest I have got is a MMC at 12 weeks (although the docs are sure I was further as the development of my 2nd baby was very slow too) and another loss at 9 weeks. Awful and heartbreaking....

I didn't plan another baby - it just happened...and my husband and I are big believers in fate - so will see what happens - extremely anxious tho...and constantly aware/checking

I am type 1 diabetic also - so that adds its own issues..

Good luck to you all xxxx

2nd timer :hi: and welcome

Sorry for your loss and welcome to the journey of PAL :hugs:

XxX

Sophie welcome hun, sorry for your loss, hopefully this will be your sticky bean :flower:

Jessica :hugs: sorry for your loss, you must be on an absolute emotional roller coaster as you have caught straight away :hugs:

We will get through the ups and downs together ladies :flower:

XxX

Rockchick :hugs: and sorry for your losses too.

Whenever your baby is due, you're welcome to stay here :flower:

Sometimes things are just meant to be. I was NTNP until September due to going on a last minute holiday on August :dohh:

XxX

I really can't put a name to what I feel. I'm really hoping to get blood work done tomorrow, but I'm not holding out much hope!

(Also, let's hope I'm not due on the 16th as that's DF birthday!!)
xx

i am fine, a bit of a train wreck emotionally ater we lost our 6 week old baby in march due to cot death but hoping my pregnancy goes as well as my previous 3, they were a breeze!!! i cant wait to see us all in a few weeks with our scans etc!!!

I got my BFP on Saturday. I lost my littlee boy, Aiden, on 4/10/11 to Trisomy 18. Scared, nervous, terrified, and excited all at the same time. My EDD is 3/13

Congrats! I am due in March too! However due to the fact that I have an incompetent cervix I will probably have baby earlier but I am clinging to the small chance of making it close to my due date!! I hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

According to the App on my Phone, I am Due March 6th 2011!! YAY! Its right before my Son's birthday! He'll sure get a nice present! :)

And Hi all you ladies. I'm sorry for all your losses! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"