PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Hi everyone! Hoping I can join this thread... I love the positive vibes going on! Congrats on all the BFPs!!! :thumbup:

I found out I was pregnant about a week ago. I am 5w2d with my first appointment tomorrow. I think they will be doing blood work and an internal exam. I had a mmc in March and I'm sort of hoping for an early ultrasound and sort of NOT hoping bc I don't want to freak myself out!!

Has anyone had that early of an ultrasound?

Best of luck to everyone!! :happydance:

I had an internal done at 5w and only got to see a gestational sac and yolk sac, but that is normal. Some get to see a hb that early but its not bad if you dont. I was told to come back at week 7 for another scan to check for heart activity. Welcome and goodluck on your first appt. :)

Hi girls! Thanks so much for the reassurance!! What angels you all are!! Hope you are all feeling rotten with preg symptoms and congrats to you all!

Well I've had some more brown discharge (sorry TMI) and had really bad backache yesterday so I'm thinking I'm having another mc! I reaaaalllyy hope not but is so hard to stay positive after my two losses. Got doc appt tomorrow so hopefully get an early scan this week to see whats happening! Hubby is being amazing this weekend and has me on couch rest! I'm not allowed to move haha! Bless!

Hope you are all Ok! Xx

Hi Emily. I feel the same about having an early scan. I want one, but then at the same time I don't. A kind of stick your fingers in your ears la la la la la moment really.

Joanne, Loads of positive sticky bean vibes for you xxxx

Hi Emily. I feel the same about having an early scan. I want one, but then at the same time I don't. A kind of stick your fingers in your ears la la la la la moment really.

Joanne, Loads of positive sticky bean vibes for you xxxx

Hey SeaThreePeeO - I'm having a hard time getting excited this time around! If you don't mind me asking, how far along were you last time? My doctor told me that my mmc at 6 weeks wasn't something she would think about this time and that it was most likely a chromosomal issue. It's still hard to not think about though... Congrats on your pregnancy by the way!!! :happydance:

Hi everyone. I just found out that i am pregnant tonight :happydance:and think that i am about 2+ weeks since my IUI was on June 27. I had a miscarriage in April this year and so I am trying not to freak out. Trying to think happy thoughts, but how do ladies get through this? I am on progestrone this time around so hopefully it will help, but i feel like I need to call to have a doctor appointment tomorrow to get a blood test to see where my levels are at and have a scan to make sure everything looks okay. I guess i will see what the doctor says tomorrow....

Hey SeaThreePeeO - I'm having a hard time getting excited this time around! If you don't mind me asking, how far along were you last time? My doctor told me that my mmc at 6 weeks wasn't something she would think about this time and that it was most likely a chromosomal issue. It's still hard to not think about though... Congrats on your pregnancy by the way!!! :happydance:

Thank you. I know exactly what you mean. Somethimes I want to pretend it isn't happening.

I suffered my loss on 23rd February at 10 weeks gestation. However I had had an early scan due to bleeding and all that was found was an empty sac measuring 6 weeks. No baby, which in a way I suppose made it easier than if I had seen a baby or a heartbeat. Just before I conceived I suffered a bout of flu and took all manner of over the counter remedies. Sometimes I do wonder if that was the cause. I guess I will never know.

But it makes it so hard to enjoy what should be the most exciting time in my life.

Mallow - Congratulations! Good luck at the doctors today xxx

Essie...thanks for the sicker wish feeling :haha: I'm just requesting tiredness and let everyone else have the sickness...I'm such a wuss :haha: when do you have your next scan? Sorry you feel crummy but also not sorry in a nice way of course :flower:

Emily7...sorry for your loss but congrats on your new bean :flower: I think if you were to have a scan before 6 weeks, you will only see the gestational sac for sure. 5+5 you may get to see the yolk sac and the baby's heartbeat starts around six weeks. They do say that your less of a risk once you see the HB...down to 5% and only 2% after 8 weeks.

Joanne...try and stay positive...brown stuff means old stuff. Rest and fluids all the way :hugs: keep us posted and try not to worry :hugs:

Mallow...welcome and congrats...sorry for your loss also though :hugs: if you are only 4 weeks, they will only see the thickening of your lining this early so I wouldn't worry too much. They say HCG checks are most reliable at the start because of the bean being so tiny :thumbup: keep us posted :flower:

Sea...how're you doing today?

Cornish...looking forward to hearing about your scan :hugs:

Any more thoughts about a front page with EDD on?

Happy Monday everyone :flower:

XxX

Never, I have been feeling really sick in the evenings and first thing in the morning. Once a get up and start moving about I feel a lot better. Completely different from my previous pregnancy were I had no syptoms, not even sore boobs.

I couldn't get comfortable in bed last night due to sore boobs.

With my two girls I never experienced any sickness until around the 6-8 week mark and then it was horrendous all day long until week 16. So maybe this one is a boy?

I hope you're feeling unwell too, nicely of course ;)

Today is a bit stressful as AF was due today.

Sea...happy four weeks :yipee:

I had the painful boobs last time, I felt sick last time around 6.5 weeks so even having some symptoms are not going to reassure me :grr:

Just want to know either way and it's frustrating having to wait. Time is dragging...

XxX

can i join you gals i'm pregnant with no 9 after 8 mcs i'm being treated for raised NK cells with predisinolone, clexanne, cyclogest and intralipid drip i'm praying this is my take home baby!

jess

Hi ladies! Congrats to all the new bfp's this is looking like a freaking spring babyboom :). Im in rough shape today. Threw up about 20 min after takin my thyroid meds now im worried i didnt get enough for today. I have to take em on an empty stomach and well.... thats when im the most sick. I havent been able to shake the nausea since yesterday :( NSN now I see why you dont want this. Im up for the edd's on the front, I have an appt on the 18th. I will have a more accurate edd then. My lmp edd is a bit off I think.

can i join you gals i'm pregnant with no 9 after 8 mcs i'm being treated for raised NK cells with predisinolone, clexanne, cyclogest and intralipid drip i'm praying this is my take home baby!

jess

Of course you can join :hugs: for your losses but :happydance: for your new bean...hoping it's your sticky and forever bean too :flower: I take it you will e monitored very closely?

Essie...yup...you can keep the :sick: feelings, I'll prefer not to have them but will have it if it means this is the forever baby :thumbup: hope you gt some respite. Speak with your doc about medication as you obviously need it and so does bean :wacko:

XxX

Hello ladies, scan went great. Abdominal scan showed a baby of 4mm with a strong heartbeat! Yay! Going back for another in 2 weeks to check placental tissue but def not a complete mole! Very happy today.
Congrats to all new bf's.xxxx

congrats cornish!!! I go tomorrow morning and I am nervous excited!!!

:hugs:

Oh good luck, I had my eyes closed when she started but she was lovely and explained everything. She pointed out the yolk sac, measured baby and sac then sat for a minute so we could watch heart beating. I hope you get great news too.xxx

Woo hoo on the scan front Cornish :hugs:

Timsogirl....I'm sure yours will be fine too :flower:

AFM...did another digi for a chuckle and got a 3+ yippee: so at least hcg is rising but I'm not out of the woods yet :nope:

XxX

update....

I have been having to get all my tests and scans done though a free clinic because the waiting period on hubbys new job insurance isn't over until Aug 1.

Today, the day I was suppose to hear baby's heartbeat, they tell me they are overcrowded and although I can wait- its unlikely they will get to me. That place has kept me out of work nearly a full day per week since my BFP!!!

Since all my levels have been normal, no cramping bleeding or problems and I am having good stong symptoms the doc pulled me aside and told me there was really no need for me to be there-- EASY FOR HER TO SAY!!!!!! :growlmad:

Anywho- I cannot afford to miss another full day from work to MAYBE get a scan :nope: so..... ladies I am going to be in a loooooooooooooong wait for August 1st, the day I can see my regular obgyn for a normal visit and ultrasound.

I will be almost 9 weeks by then. Please send me some STRENGTH to just ENJOY being pregnant and not worry and stress over everything! All news has been GREAT so I should enjoy this right??? :shrug:

Aw timsogirl...:hugs: hun. That's so unfair :hugs: you've had great bloods, no crampon or spotting so be strong and positive...bean is growing :thumbup:

August 1st isn't that far and at nine weeks, the risk of mc is even less...especially when you have seen the HB :hugs:

We are all here for you :flower:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back