PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi :hi: Emmea you're here :yipee: Ohh I like our little group I feel safe here :haha:

Your due date is the 12th July isn't it? I'll add you to the front. :yipee:

I've got my sea bands on now and I think it's taken the edge off my nausea. As fot the expanding tummy. I hear ya!!! :shock: My husband was looking at me strangely last night (bloat always bigger in the evenings) and he was like 'whoa, you've grown already'. He's right I know it's bloat but it's definitely there. I'll take a picture for you later when I'm wearing something half decent.

Of to my childminders daughters 3rd birthday later. Hmmm I'm sure I should be excited or something :blush:

I am due 13th;)

Ohh I am glad you think those bands work. I need something to take this nausia away, or the edge of it.

I didn't think I could I could bloat any more! Could it pop out my pelvis soon as I have a tiny pelvis?

Awww sounds like the symptoms are kicking in nicely. :haha: :sick:

We had fun, bit of toddler madness for 2 hours but Sam enjoyed it. He'll sleep well tonight.

When are you going to tell the kids? I don't have to worry as Sam is too young we'll just keep saying baby nearer the due date.

When I went for my scan Tom got all excited and said "are we going to see the baby in your tummy?". So the cats out the bag and he mentions it every day. Smart kid lol! Maybe he thinks it is the same one still growing

Hey Barbiebaby I'm so glad you came and joined our thread. This is the exact reason why we started it.

We all are united through a terrible tragedy but we can all support each other through the happy/sad/paranoid/scared/fearful etc etc times.

You haven't brought the thread down, you've spoken how you feel and I think that's great.

My DF has been amazing since I got my :bfp: but we're the same, we're not getting excited about it. We were both hurt so deeply by our mmc so I think it's a way of protecting ourselves.

Are you having any early scans etc x

Hi barbiebaby!

I felt the same way but since the scan I have started to feel better. This week is the week I found out about the mmc so when it is over i will be even better. I still can't face thinking about it has a baby though, naming and buying stuff etc.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Yes, I think I will make an appointment to see my Dr this week coming, she was fantastic with support after my ERPC. I think the scariest thing is I was a week out with my dates last time so when they booked me in for my 12 week scan I was infact only 11 weeks, we saw a good strong heartbeat and yet they said to go back a week later for the nuchal thickness testing, 1 week later our baby was gone. I can't work out if we were just extremely unlucky or if this is more common than I thought?

I think I'm just scared that if I have an early scan and see a heartbeat it still won't be that reassuring for me after what happened last time. I know PMA is a good thing but its hard.

I had a 7 week scan and saw a hb, then lost it at 8,6. But then I blame my fall down the stairs. I did find this one reassuring and worth the £s. Although I find myself wanting another asap!

Hi,
My OH and I were NTNP and got pregnant the first time....I MC @ 5 weeks 5 days on October 29th and it was devastating. We decided to NTNP and got pregnant straight away...Its now around the same time as when I MC and while I'm very excited, staying positive and thinking calm thoughts, I can't fully relax. This baby is wanted very very very much.
I would like to wish everyone on here a happy and healthy 9 months...
I hope everyone gets what they wish for!!!

Hi,
My OH and I were NTNP and got pregnant the first time....I MC @ 5 weeks 5 days on October 29th and it was devastating. We decided to NTNP and got pregnant straight away...Its now around the same time as when I MC and while I'm very excited, staying positive and thinking calm thoughts, I can't fully relax. This baby is wanted very very very much.
I would like to wish everyone on here a happy and healthy 9 months...
I hope everyone gets what they wish for!!!

:hi: Welcome to our little support group and congratulations on your pregnancy. I really hope this one sticks for you. What's your due date and I'll add you too the front page. xxx

Had first antinatal today. They are always so boring aren't they? Lol. Scans are booked for 12, 16 & 20 weeks, and a gd fasting test on 28 Jan... Yuk lol.

When is everyone else's?

I haven't heard from them yet. Was thinking about that today. I won't getting my booking in appointment until I'm 10 weeks I don't think but if I don't hear by Friday I'm going to phone the doctors. Glad you have it all booked. How come you get the extra scan at 16 weeks?

Oh my goodness how lovely to log on and see some new and familar faces joined up. I love our little club already.

:hi: Barbiebaby so lovely to have you here again after such an ordeal. So sorry for your loss and understand your worry. We're here to support.

:hi: Aaisrie lovely to see you here and glad you came over. I have everything crossed for you and have a good vibe about this bean, here's to a happy healthy 9 months to you. Love that picture of you and your daughter!

As for me I thought I'd add a picture I have literally just taken of my bump.... huh hum.....bloat :blush: :haha: I showed at about 5 months with my son and I'm a big girl so I'm surprised the bloat is so obvious. If there isn't a baby in there I have a bit of a problem :rofl: The sack must be growing if nothing else is!

Thank you Pippin! Your bump is so cute too!! Well my charger for my laptop died this morning so I'm stuck with my phone!!!

I feel b-e-t-t-e-r today..... I'm scared to say it out loud in case the nausea hears me! Today I wad not only able to get out of bed but stand, walk around and go to the shop which is a miracle!!!!!

How's everyone today???

Oh and here's my "bump" today! I just took this lol

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/db89e711.jpg

Oh and here's my "bump" today! I just took this lol

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/db89e711.jpg

Aww cute..... Where is the 'Like' button where you need it.

I felt better too today but I've been wearing my sea bands allllll day. Had to take them off as they were getting uncomfortable but the nausea came back so put them on again but now I forgot to put them back on after Sam's bath :dohh: Let see what happens again.

-----------------

I have to confess something, I left Sam alone in the bath for 2 seconds while I got his towel and he slipped and couldn't get up. I rushed in but the poor baby had his head only just out of the water. I feel so terrible I hardly ever leave him (only when I forget the towel) and it could have been so bad. I feel such an awful Mummy tonight :cry: Then I had to dry his hair which he hates so that made it worse. NEVER doing that again eeek!

You know what Pippin we have ALL done the "run to get something" thing, we have all turned our back when we swore blind that WE would never do it and how stupid are those mums whose kids fall off the dresser etc etc YOU ARE HUMAN!!! It happens, no doubt Sam will have forgotten about it by tonight never mind tomorrow!!!! Saraya has slipped under when I have been there holding her so even if you hadn't left it still could have happened - water is slippery!!!! DON'T beat yourself up!!

The seabands weren't working for me. I've been flat on my back all week - couldn't stand because of the nausea/dizziness so I'm trying not to hope that I'm over it because I think it might jinx it!!! I have had SUCH a good day just being "well"!!! LOL

Thanks hon, nice to hear we all do it. Just a bit of a shock at the time :hugs:

Sorry to hear you have been really quite ill. Horrid when it's that bad but sooo nice when you get a day or two of relief. I'm lucky that it's only nausea and no dizziness apart from the odd spell. I've never been actually sick with any of my pregnancies so I feel lucky there. I also find eating every hour and half helps but I'm going to be twice the size come birth :shock: :rofl:

I haven't heard from them yet. Was thinking about that today. I won't getting my booking in appointment until I'm 10 weeks I don't think but if I don't hear by Friday I'm going to phone the doctors. Glad you have it all booked. How come you get the extra scan at 16 weeks?

Fetal med - because I carry two genetic variants which cause neural tube defects (spiba bifida etc)

-----------------

I have to confess something, I left Sam alone in the bath for 2 seconds while I got his towel and he slipped and couldn't get up. I rushed in but the poor baby had his head only just out of the water. I feel so terrible I hardly ever leave him (only when I forget the towel) and it could have been so bad. I feel such an awful Mummy tonight :cry: Then I had to dry his hair which he hates so that made it worse. NEVER doing that again eeek!

awww you must feel awful. I had an accident with Tom a while back and I will never forgive myself. I chopped his finger off in a door. We can't always be supermums and accidents do happen. I am sure he is ok xx

Thanks hon, nice to hear we all do it. Just a bit of a shock at the time :hugs:

Sorry to hear you have been really quite ill. Horrid when it's that bad but sooo nice when you get a day or two of relief. I'm lucky that it's only nausea and no dizziness apart from the odd spell. I've never been actually sick with any of my pregnancies so I feel lucky there. I also find eating every hour and half helps but I'm going to be twice the size come birth :shock: :rofl:

I knew I was gonna jinx myself!!! Started feeling really sick again although I really wouldn't mind if it was just at night!!!!! I don't vomit much probably down to the fact I'm an emetophobe and therefore control it more but so far it's been 24/7 nausea with dizziness to make you pass out everytime I sit up or stand! So today has been amazing to be able to go out lol I got my nieces and nephews pressies today! With dd I was only ms and it eased with eating, this one eases with NOTHING lol tried all the usual remedies and no relief!

You girls are just darling!!!

Hi,
My EDD is August 3rd...
My 1st midwife appointment is December 14th.
So excited!!!
Feel really sick today although not actually been sick which I'm glad about!!!

Thanks ladies for all the replies. Had a pretty grim day with nausea my self but I'm officially past the day when all the symptoms stopped last time so I'm celebrating in a way. I've literally grazed all day and the scales are now beginning to show. Whoops.

I still haven't heard from the midwife should I phone the doctors tomorrow do you think? They contacted me last time around 7 weeks so maybe I should wait. I dunno???

Hi,
My EDD is August 3rd...
My 1st midwife appointment is December 14th.
So excited!!!
Feel really sick today although not actually been sick which I'm glad about!!!

All added to the front page hon, glad you are feeling a bit :sick: I always think it's a good sign in my experience. I'm worried I haven't got my MW date yet. But I guess every district is different.

Thank you!
Looking forward to sharing the experience with all you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->