PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

I honestly wish I could find the sex out like YESTERDAY! :haha:

unfortunately! :haha: I wish I could click a fast forward button and already BE there!

Winter baby here as well! Due date is December 30th :) I lost my first two as well, had a stillbirth in June, and a MMC in December. Hoping that this little Pooka grows nice and strong and is the best Christmas present ever.

As for finding out the sex, I didn't with my son, and probably won't this time either!

Hi, I'm due in January too. This is my 5th pregnancy. Have 2 kids and had 2 mc. All mine are winter babies.

Sorry for your losses ladies, welcome aboard the winter train lol

Oh gosh, is it really that long before finding out the sex? 16 weeks seems soooooooo far away!
Welcome Tisiphonie and Willo! Glad you guys joined us.
So, I have my 2nd Dr. appointment in 1 week. I'm super nervous, but kind of excited too. I've made it a whole month longer than I did last time! Any of you guys have appointments soon? Has everyone (or anyone) had their first visit yet? Seen/heard heartbeats? I saw this heartbeat at my first visit at 6 weeks! I almost cried. :)

Nichole~ that's awesome that you've seen the heartbeat!!!! :hugs:

I have my first early u/s tomorrow morning.. just to make sure the baby is in the right place.. then I go back June 1st to check for the heartbeat. These next couple of weeks make me nervous... I got to see the h/b last time but it was sooo low :cry: Seeing a good strong h/b will do wonders for my sanity! PRAYING!

Oh good lucky Holly! I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow for a good appointment. Remind me before the heartbeat visit too! Maybe I should keep a list? I've seen some of the other groups make lists to display of due dates/heartbeat seen dates etc... That could be fun!

Thank you my dear! :hugs:

Oh, that would be neat to have a list of upcoming appts. and such! :)

Another winter mama here.. caustioulsy yet... This is my third pregnancy.. I have an almost 2 year old daughter.. and had a miscarriage in November.. I believe I am due about Jan 24th..

Wow holly good luck for tomorrow. I started spotting this morning so had bloods done today and have been booked in for an early scan on Monday morning 0840am cant come soon enough. x

debzie, my thoughts and prayers are with you honey. I would tell you not to worry too much, but I know that's impossible. Lots of love.

Thanks nichole my philosophy is what will be will be. x

That's a good philosophy to take. I'm not sure I could think that way though. You're a strong woman.

No doctors appointment until the 31st. So I have another week of wondering.

:hi: lilrojo! :hugs:

Deb~ :hugs: super hugs for you hun! I am praying and hoping for reassurance for you on Monday!

debzie, hope the spotting settles down and that your scan goes well. Thinking of you.

Hi Ladies! I had 2 mmc last year and got my BFP last Wednesday. I'm hoping this will be 3rd time lucky. I think I'm 5-6 weeks but not sure as my cycles are all over the place. I did get a 3+ on CBD on Monday. I have an early scan booked for 31st May, should be about 7 weeks. I'm trying to take it one day at a time, but its hard not to worry I might lose this one to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->