Pale blood in vagina but not on knickers!!?? CD 12

vickielm

Reaction score
I am totally confused as all last week since bleeding stopped i have been spotting - well not visable on ST or knickers! But when i wipe i put my finger (sorry if TMI) slightly into my vagina (with tissue) and i am getting a pinky CM / pale blood.

Do you think this could be because we have been BD alot? and i have a sensitive cervix? Is it normal to have a sensitive cervix in this stage of hte cycle? I am CD 12 now.

Any ideas?

Vik

I am totally confused as all last week since bleeding stopped i have been spotting - well not visable on ST or knickers! But when i wipe i put my finger (sorry if TMI) slightly into my vagina (with tissue) and i am getting a pinky CM / pale blood.

Do you think this could be because we have been BD alot? and i have a sensitive cervix? Is it normal to have a sensitive cervix in this stage of hte cycle? I am CD 12 now.

Any ideas?

Vik

Were you and DP a bit 'rough'? this happens to us occasionally - i wouldnt worry unless it reslly hurts or you get lots of blood.:hugs:

Well no not rough - it just seems like my cervix is very sensitive and low also as OH does not have to go that deep and i can feel it!

I used to only have this a few days before AF but that has been and gone!? Do you know what position my cervix should be at CD12?

Vik

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->