Pale IC test-anyone else?!

CKJ

Reaction score
Hiya

Got my bfp today (yay!) but only had Internet cheapies n it was clear but paler than I expected it would be. This will b baby no.2 but my v first pregnancy ended in early mc so I'm feeling a bit paranoid about a pale test (tested with clearblue last time plus had the most obvious symptoms ever) I feel pretty good this time lol

So did anyone else use an IC test, was it pale n did it get darker?! I'm about 15dpo today

Thanks
Xx

Don't worry. I'm 19dpo today & my test line still doesn't match the control line in terms of darkness. They're definitely :bfp: just not strong ones yet & they're getting darker & coming up quicker. It was the same with DS too. I think ICs just take a while to show really strong positives.

I used IC when I got my BFP (windfo brand or something like that). They never did get very dark for me, even though I kept testing for 4 or 5 days. In fact, the first IC I took, I wasn't even sure if there was a line, it was so cheap and light, so I took a FRER and a nice, dark line popped up right away. I don't think darkness of the test is really a very good indication of viability. I kept taking FRER's a few times over the first week, and the line never got darker than the control line, which is what people said it would do.

I'm 31 weeks now and all is good, btw, so that's why I don't read too much into line darkness.

Thank u!! Just did a clearblue (thinking midday I was a bit mad) n got the darkest line ever after 5secs!! Fingers crossed its a sticky bean!!

Hiya

Got my bfp today (yay!) but only had Internet cheapies n it was clear but paler than I expected it would be. This will b baby no.2 but my v first pregnancy ended in early mc so I'm feeling a bit paranoid about a pale test (tested with clearblue last time plus had the most obvious symptoms ever) I feel pretty good this time lol

So did anyone else use an IC test, was it pale n did it get darker?! I'm about 15dpo today

Thanks
Xx

My cheapies (Wondfo brand...ha! name brand cheapies...) varied in the color of the dye as well as the amount in the actual test, really...I had a bunch (ok, three) of FRERs and when i saw the faint line on the IC, i did a frer at 10dpo/ 12 days past the trigger shot and got a faint line also, but a line...soooo i did one the next day and it was darker, and the ic was too, nowhere near as dark as the frers though...and as far as symptoms, up until yesterday i was mildly nauseous, tender boobs and mild crampy feeling, yesterday i almost got sick all over this lady in Target because omg her perfume was soooo strong she must have bathed in it (and dont get me started on trying to pick out a body wash for my husband...it was almost cleanup on aisle 7...) and it varies from woman to woman with symptoms..you might be a lucky one and not have many..orrr it might hit you all at once... :winkwink:

i think some ICs r so cheap they dont have much dye in them. I was testing up until i could actually see the pregnancy on ultrasound and the line still wasnt as dark as the control... i dont think it would EVER have gotten dark on the brand i bought (off amazon).

all my IC were pale, ended up using a boots own brand because I thought all my IC were evaps because they were so pale

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->