Pampers active fit dry max

Kelz22

Reaction score
Does anyone use these nappies on their babies or have done before?Iv been using them on my LO for almost 2 months now in size 4 but the thing is the last week or so my LO has woke up with a very wet nappy.I have had to change bed sheets and everything.Its that bad.Anyone had an experince like this before?Thanks.xxx

I did once - OH put LO in an active fit pampers for the night and when I got her up in the morning her vest was damp otherwise she has never soaked through in the night.
I love pampers but I stick to the baby dry at night in the next size up just for absorbancy and the active fit in the day (my LO is 7mths so have less bulk is helpful for her whilst she is getting there with crawling) x

I really don't like the active fit nappies. She's a little chub but both size 4 and 4+ just fit really horribly and leave big marks on her legs. Baby dry size 4 fit her fine though!
I've heard that the active fit aren't as absorbent though because they're designed to be less bulky x

I used to use them in the day and baby dry at night - never used active fit in the day but baby dry are softer so felt more comfy (makes it sounds like I wear them lol) tbh now I have binned the active fit altogether and use baby dry day and night. I have two chunky monkeys and ditto re the not fitting around chubby thighs

I have used them at night and never had a problem, although i do prefer Baby Dry for putting LO to bed in x

Thanks girls.I might give the baby dry ago then.Oh btw Vicky your babies are so cute <3 Love the siggy.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->