pampers baby dry

baby dry is rubbish, as other ladies have said, it fills up so quick and stinks. can't use it for night time and leaks quite a bit. using huggies now, and although it is a bit bulkier and the designs rub off on his vests i find them a million times better. he can go a full night with them on, and not a hint of nappy rash

I used to like baby dry until the changed them, Although im not sure about switiching and i felt huggies were really rigid and asdas own used to leave blobs of jelly all over her.. . i guess ill stick to what i know as although yea they are smelly Rosalie rarely has nappy rash xx

We get on fine with the pampers baby dry, no nappy rash but yeh they do bulge but I put that down to cos they were absorbing it so much iykwim? The only problem I have with pampers is they never keep the poo in!! Asda ones are wicked xx

I dont like pampers either, much prefer huggies which we buy in bulk boxes from costco and we use boots own extra dry whatever they are for night time which are the only ones we've found actually hold all his excessive pee for 12 hours! lol

Baby Dry are good for me! Suppose they're all different for everyone :)

And I find Huggies really weird - like the sides aren't long enough..? ah well...

didnt like Huggies Newborn size 1, always leaked... we're on Pampers New Baby size 1 and they are good

When I was pregnant, everyone kept telling how Pampers were the best nappies I could possibly buy for my baby. Even at the hospital where I gave birth, Pampers were the only nappies they had there.

I don't think the hospitals here actually like Pampers better than other nappies - it's more that Pampers probably donates the nappies to all the hospitals so that mothers think "well, if the hospital provides this brand, they must be the best ones" for my new baby".

So I started out using Pampers New Baby (not for myself, of course!) and liked them. When M had grown out of the New Baby, we started Pampers Baby Dry or Simply Dry or something like that (dunno what these are in the U.S.). Never liked them as I found that they leak a lot, not to mention M got nappy rash from using them, after a while.

So we switched to Pampers ActiFit, which I found okay, though (Cruisers in the U.S. - the ones with Sesame Street on them?). And the Easy Up ones (like undies) when M started to crawl away while changing. Made it a lot easier to put them on.

However, we don't buy Pampers anymore unless they are on Sale. There are quite some other brands that are just as good as Pampers but a lot cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->