Pampers Or Huggies

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Seen soooo many discusions on this so thought I'd ask you girl's - Might be handy for our first time Mums :p

I think personally i would try pampers before i tried huggies mainly because ive heard better things about pampers.

lol!

Actually id try shop brand first and then if i wasnt happy with them go to pampers.

Neither they were both crap and leaked.

Tesco's own for me!

I would say pampers, thats what we used found huggies leaked!
x

Of the 2 prefer pampers for gabriel, huggies for alisha, but tend to use own brand, Tescos normally best

Huggies. Pampers were crap I thought and constantly leaked :evil:

Added 'other' on the poll - Didn't think :oops:

huggies for a boy, pampers for a girl.

thats what i have found works best for me.

xx

Pampers (b4 cloth) For Jack

Huggies for Emily

the opposites leaked on each one :?

Though i now use Tesco for emergancies or if Oh i changing :roll:
and they are really good

tesco own brand at first then once baby is getting chunky or moving about more pampers, the seem loads more comfy

i still havent tried tescos own brand. are they soft like pampers?

I use pampers activefit - some of the others leak out of the leg yack. i think different nappies suit each baby depending on their shape.

Vic said:
i still havent tried tescos own brand. are they soft like pampers?

I use pampers activefit - some of the others leak out of the leg yack. i think different nappies suit each baby depending on their shape.

they are nice but no way near as stretchy as pampers active fit. i did use tesco own for Harley but no hes moving about a bit iv gone to pampers active fit, cost a bomb though

I know!! so expensive. £8-9 for a big pack.

I think once you use them it's hard to go back to less stretchy nappies though. My mam bought her pampers baby dry the other week by mistake and I just hated trying to fasten them.

Vic said:
I know!! so expensive. £8-9 for a big pack.

I think once you use them it's hard to go back to less stretchy nappies though. My mam bought her pampers baby dry the other week by mistake and I just hated trying to fasten them.

were they the old ones? because now the baby dry are the same stretch as active fit. but they just dont keep them as dry i dont think

yeh they were the old ones. Even the ones with the catapiller on aren't as stretchy though! We tried them too and my mam kept snapping them :D

I used the huggies natural fit ones or something when we were away and hated them as they leaked every time she had a poo. Back to cloth now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->