Pampers vs. Huggies Poll!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Which do you use?

You can include why if you like :)

i voted huggies, but we actually use both! i prefer huggies now though! i never did when maddi was new born, i do now x

BTW I use Huggies; they have Winnie the Pooh, whereas Pampers has Sesame Street.

WAS buying Pampers newborn because every pack bought they donate one tetanus vaccine to a newborn (I think that's it anyway) and I'm all for helping the world, lol.. but found they didn't always have that colour stripe that newborn diapers have that tell you when it's wet/soiled.. Huggies always has it, and my boyfriend buys the diapers so that's what we get, lol.

Pampers because...that is what someone gave me at my baby shower and then I stuck with them. I use the barcodes for that Futura thing I told you about.

we use both and dont prefer one over the other theyre both good.

We use Huggies, i find Pampers always leak Patricks poo!!

I use pampers iv tried huggies but they left sam with a sore bum and i found that they leaked x

We don't have pampers over here, backwards nation we are

We use Pampers - I think the baby dry ones are really good, especially at night. I also thought it was good that they donated money to help vaccinate against Tetnus.

Before I had my baby, I really wanted to go for reusable nappies as they are better for the environment (in some ways). However, due to feeling knackered and having .massive loads of washing anyway, I decided to stick with the ol' Pampers. I did try the Nature's Baby ones ( I think that is what they are called) but found they leaked quite easily

I use Pampers baby dry as they don't leak unlike huggies when i tried them.

i use huggies as i tried pampers and they are crap, always leaked and the nappy would actually stick to amy's bum :-(

I prefered Huggies with my first - they definately absorbed more. I dont know if they changed them (it has been 14 years :shy: ) but I prefer Pampers this time. I think they absorbe about the same but I hate the crunchy material used in the Huggies. Huggies havent leaked but the Pampers have......I just get which ever is the best offer in the supermarket!!! For this poll I said Pampers as I seem to lean towards them :)

i dont use them. i get asda own

I use huggies :) never had any complaints with them so i havent even bothered trying pampers

hmm i like both but both for diff times of child's growth, pampers i find are brill until 6 months but then its like they start leaking at night mostly but also during day too, i even went up a size thought thats was prob and it made it worse :rofl:
so then i turned to huggies which had better absorption and fit with my daughter then when she hit 1 i found that they didn't hold her well enough so went onto pampers again which i still use now, they don't leak at night now as she doesn't have any drinks through night anymore so i feel both have good quality's and its personal choice also depending on your child too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We use both (depending on what is on offer when we need to buy them, lol) but Pampers tend to suit Hannah's shape better and they dont seem to bulk up as much as Huggies do when they get wet

Pampers! Love them

I tried huggies, but let me tell u their material seems hard to me? and also they leaked a couple of times. With pampers never had this issue.

Pampers cos they seem to be on special offer alot! I just get whatevers on offer x

I use Pampers. I've actually tried Huggies only once but then went back to Pampers.... if it works don't fix it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->