Pampers vs. Huggies Poll!

Pampers - huggies tend to leak Erin's poop all up her back!! xx

either, whatever i have coupon for ors on offer. tbh i prefer tescos own, but with the coupons atm theyre all same in price :)

We use Pampers cos Huggies were fine when he was tiny but once we got to size 2 they would leak pretty much all the time!

i voted huggies, but we actually use both! i prefer huggies now though! i never did when maddi was new born, i do now x

i was the exact same hun, we use both also now dependin on offers etc but think i prefer huggies

Lou
xxx

Neither. They both leaked all over the place and cost waaaaay too much. We use Luvs and when we could find them White Cloud.

I use Huggies. But do use Pampers if i've got a coupon. (Why throw it?...) :lol:

I prefer Huggies. Reason: They're thick.

Pampers are quite flimsy. But i've never had any leaks yet.

I just prefer Huggies because they're thicker. :)

It was suggested from a few moms to use Pampers at the beginning so that's what I've been using. I've stocked up on newborn, number 1 and Flexies throughout my pregnancy (everytime there was a sale I would buy a pack or two) Pampers and Huggies are the same regular price so as Phoenix grows I might just go for what's on sale.

I voted Huggies, as I find for me or Rihanna more like lol, that pampers leak poop x

I like huggies over pampers, they just fit better on my son.

does any one else find that huggies are smaller than pampers in general sizing?

I couldn't answer the poll since it's diff for all of my kids so I'll just explain

Landon had/well still has such sensitive skin I could ONLY use Pampers and only the swaddlers/cruisers, not the baby dry. Anything else broke him out really bad, especially luvs though, after wearing just one he was bleeding!

Casen was sensitive but not to that extent, he could use either Huggies or Pampers, just nothing else. Whe he was little i liked Pampers best but then as he got bigger they didn't fit him quite right anymore so I started using the regular huggies, not supreme, and they were great for him

Hayden we started with swaddlers and they had changed and just didn't fit him right like they did my older 2. So we did Huggies Natural fit and i loved them. He used those and then one pack of Pampers baby dry before we switched to cloth when he was 4mo full time..he hasn't worn a disposable since so I can't say which I would likef or him now, I prefer cloth over any brand of disposable

We use a walmart brand, I reckon they're just as good and sometimes less than half the price of the brandnames :D

i use both, dont really mind either. i like pampers as they stretch more to fasten. although i think huggies r cuter. both brands have failed me at times, up the back , out the legs , both brands have done it. x

I prefered huggies for Benn but this time pampers have been fine.

i use pampers. huggies rubbed fin and were big and bulky. muich prefer pampers.

Pampers all the way!
Have tried Huggies newborn AND size 1, and no matter what, Grady leaks. They're brutal. I will never buy huggies ever again! Unless they were cheap enough that the difference would cover the increase in laundry! :rofl:

Pampers for us, I found that huggies leaked alot.

Huggies, we found that pampers ones stuck to tom's bum.

Iam a convert so pros and cons for both for me ..
With my other 2 used Huggies no problem for about 6 months before moving on to asda home brand.
Now with Oscar i stocked up on Huggies and he leaked through 80% of the time, Allthow he was tiny and there seemed to allways be a gap so that might be the reason, Switched to pampers and fingers crossed no problems so far . x .

pampers baby dry- anything else is useless! Perhaps Chloe has a weird bum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->