Pampers vs. Huggies Poll!

I voted huggies....

have tried both and found a few things i didn't like about pampers....
1. they are bigger than the huggies (petty complaint i know, but even the smallest ones were quite massive at the start!:blush:)
2. Pampers leaked in the event of major poop bombs... not just at the legs... right up her back too :grr:
3. the mesh over the padding sticks to her little bum when it's wet - i didn't like having to effectively peel the nappy off my baby! lol
4. huggies are marginally cheaper and every penny counts these days! :rofl:

and as you said - huggies have winnie the pooh on em! always a winner that one! :rofl:

Well, huggies sucked when my babies were newborns, always leaking. I have been using Pampers Baby Dry.

However, I've been having a little issue with poop going up Chase's back. I know that when he's sitting down, I could pretty much see the crack of his butt so no wonder his diapers leak.

I thought switching to a bigger size would help, until the first diaper he was in he peed on my shoe and on the floor.

So, in summary, I am attempting to try Huggies again. They are snugger around the waist so crossing my fingers.

EDIT: And, amazing, they are cheaper than pampers.

We use Pampers. Usually Cruisers during the day, and Baby Dry at night. (DH thinks I'm crazy for this.. :blush: ) Sometimes MIL buys us Huggies, and we will use them, but I find that they leak sometimes, and they dont seem to absorb as well.

We used Huggies when he was tiny and they leaked (only used one pack) then we've used pampers since. Pampers baby dry is what we use now. I find them really good
x

We use Pampers baby dry and they are great! Only have the occasional leak when it's not on straight (Kathryn hates lying on her back, she's always trying to flip over and she is very strong so it's hard to get her diaper on straight). We used the Pampers swaddlers for the first 2 months, she liked them since they were soft. We tried huggies once cause they were on sale really cheap but they were awful, very stiff, not a good shape for Kathryn and kept leaking.

i use both, dont really mind either. i like pampers as they stretch more to fasten. although i think huggies r cuter. both brands have failed me at times, up the back , out the legs , both brands have done it. x

Same here.
I prefer pampers, but huggies are usually on sale around here.

We use both but I think I prefer Pampers x

heehee! I voted pampers but like the others said, I have used both. Pampers until he crawled then they leaked, huggies until he walked, and pampers cruisers until the potty training (now). Both have had epic fails, partly because Liam is a wiggler and likes to clinch his legs and generally make it an all contact sport to put a diaper on. I also like the Kirkland brand from costco, that is what he has at daycare. Wonderful, sort of like Huggies. The cruisers absorb and AMAZING amount of pee, which is what my son excels at. LOL

Pampers - I never liked huggies they appeared to feel more rough and Ive always liked how pampers stretch with baby x

i used huggies with lucas (have just ran out of them and am now using tescos own brand) it wasnt a preference over pampers - just a better deal. Soon Lucas will be a cloth bum baby too tho once he's big enough to use them

I really don't have a preference. I've used almost every different brand out there. Currently I use White Cloud and Pampers. I really liked the huggies newborn diapers with the u-shape cutout for the umbilical cord.

Huggies get my vote, because I think they're cuter!

We usually use Pampers or Boots own, but on one occasion we had to buy Huggies as our corner shop had run out of Pampers, and Aaron got terrible nappy rash.

We use pampers but only because they were what my mum bought him before he was born and I've never had any problems so haven't bothered to try huggies

the only issue i have with pampers is that now they have sesame street on em, i cant bring meself to let scarlett poo on an elmo.......

Pampers cruisers, because they seem to fit Alexa a lot better than any other :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"