PAMS norwich scans

lady_t_0

Reaction score
Just found a website for private scans in norwich and wondered if anyone had been to this paticular place and what it was like?

Its called PAMS norwich baby scan, Im considering having a gender scan but not sure if its worth paying out the money when im having my 20 week scan in 3 weeks but i know thats more concentrating on the baby rather than sex, but then it could be blatantly obvious on that scan what sex it is

Hmmmm is it worth paying nearly £100 for it??
( I kinda know your all gonna say yes lol :) )

Cant you wait till after your scan in 3 weeks if they are not able to tell you then you can go for the scan?

I went there for my 4D scan and she couldn't get any 3D or 4D pictures whatsoever because the baby's hands were in front of her face. Funny cuz when we went to a different place in Cambridge they got us lots of pictures of the baby even though some had hands in front of her face!

A gender scan is a bit different though, she was able to tell the gender of mine pretty easily (I was 28 weeks at the time though). I'd suggest waiting until after the 20 week scan but it's up to you.

well just think also, they may fit you in next week... So thats only 2 weeks away to your 20 week scan anyway, Maybe save money an get a 4D one later on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->