Pancake Day!!

MrsGards

Reaction score
Its a good job its pancake day today as im craving them!! With lemon & sugar and nutella & banana!! Its going to be a yummy day in my house!! Os anyone else having pancakes today and what are you having with them? :thumbup:

Me! And those two combinations are exactly what I have too! Definitely the best :) yummy pancakes! Xx

I having my pancakes with very same toppings mmmmmm :)
I'm also lovin Nutella on 1 slice of toast peanut butter on the other and banana in between them yummy :) think il get outta bed now and make one ha

Yayayayay!!!

Me having:
Sugar & Lemon
Choc sauce
Jam

& have numerous sprinkles!!! :)

Urgh id do anything for peanut butter on toast! My MW is still saying no to peanuts as she hasn't been told otherwise even though I printed off lots of info from the FSA to show her, she just said no lol I normally like banana on peanut butter but that sounds amazing, all wrapped up in a pancake lol

I can't have Nutella because if I buy a jar I will sit and eat it with a spoon! I like golden syrup on mine!

We are postponing pancake day until valentines day! That way the OH has to cook them ;) x

lemon and sugar.... the only way ;-) xxx

We just made pancakes for breakfast. Golden syrup and banana for me. Yum yum!

aww i forgot about maple and golden syrup.. oh well, more for dinner then!!

Ive just had 6. :blush:

And I am thinking of going back for more!

I had 2 with lemon and sugar and 1 with banana, nutella and squirty cream :)

Oh my gosh, you ladies have made me so hungry!!! I wish I could have pancakes right now!

I made pancakes yesterday too! I put strawberries and yogurt on them though... Such heaven!
And I might have had a hot chocolate to go along with it :blush:..

just curious...is pancake day how you guys celebrate the day before lent?? because we had fausnaught day (donut day!!!!) in the US today! Its interesting to see the differences but wasn't sure if this was just a random post or not :blush: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->