Panic ! Clear blue still saying 2-3 week at 5+4days arghhh!!!

bettybee1

Reaction score
Am panicking so much ! My rapid response test is very dark but bloody clear blue still saying 2-3 this happen to anyone and everything be okay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 39
Step away from the tests.
They are not reliable in checking for progression :)
By the looks of that one its extremely positive and you don't need to take any more :)

Dont worry hun xxx my frer looked like tht and i got 3 plus...
It can depend with those digis wat lh surge is like....

Take it apart wats it loke inside

Those bloomin things. I am 5wks plus three and kast week it still said 1-2! Took a normal test this week and was super dark so feel bit reassured but darent take a ckearblu in case is still stuck on 1-2. Maybe take it again in a couple of days if you really worried.

They are designed to test from conception. So you would be 1-2 weeks pregnant when you are technically 3-4 weeks. So if you are actually 5+4, then subtract 2 weeks, and it should still be around the 2-3 week range, possibly 3+ weeks if your urine is really undiluted. But yes, at 5 weeks, you would expect to get something around that, so it's showing exactly what it ought to. But you know you're pregnant, so no need to mess around with them anymore. Just ejoy your pregnancy.

Mine was the same, I got 3 2-3 results testing every few days. Took them apart and the last one was very dark so I think I just missed the 3+ mark. I left it another 2 days then got my 3+. Seems quite common with these tests to not be too accurate so I wouldn't worry.
I only kept testing with them because I had a few boxes after picking them up super cheap!

No coz you should get 3+ when hcg is 2000!! My hcg was 248! At 15dpo 10dp5dt! So it should defo be showing 3+ arghh!

I wish I had never done them ! I've got a scan in the morning. But still stressing! X

put the tests down! At this point it's wasted stress and wasted money. Just kick back, relax, and try to enjoy your pregnancy

They are designed to test from conception. So you would be 1-2 weeks pregnant when you are technically 3-4 weeks. So if you are actually 5+4, then subtract 2 weeks, and it should still be around the 2-3 week range, possibly 3+ weeks if your urine is really undiluted. But yes, at 5 weeks, you would expect to get something around that, so it's showing exactly what it ought to. But you know you're pregnant, so no need to mess around with them anymore. Just ejoy your pregnancy.

What she said

Well just if anyone want to know I've had beta today and its 6857! So I should be getting 3+!

Could b hook effect then hun xxx or jus crap tests lol

Yeah maybe !! Haha since I've had bad pains it really scared me ! When I had blood taken I thought they were gunna be like 500! But thank the lord ! Ivf pregnancy so makes me more of physco !

I still got a 2-3 when I had a beta of 7661 and again at a beta of 12000! Those tests suck ass and need to die!

Great new!! Have you taken cb since?

Don't worry- I know a lot of people who were still getting 2-3 weeks when they were expecting a 3+ and all was ok (including me so far). Also, you'll get different results regarding HCG in a urine test with HCG from a blood test, so don't worry if they don't match up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->