Panicking a little... Help please.

GodsNotDead23

Pregnant; our Finale. <3
Reaction score
So I got a BFP on First Signal test yesterday. Here it is. (Attached below the first is at like 4-5 minute, the second pic is probably 10 mins or longer.)
Well because of how late for AF I was (2 weeks.) I asked for a blood draw right away.
Today I had my blood draw and the results are 32. I also took a test last night (First one was SMU, then last night right before bed.) And it was a tad lighter, but to be expected. I have one left I almost took today, so Ill take it tomorrow. They are also doing another blood on Saturday.

Based on my levels, assuming it is viable and no issues, when the heck did I O/implant?! And how far along am I?

Attachments

• IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 20
Congratulations. Id say youre 9-12dpo going off your test line and hcg levels... they have to start somewhere! So not quite 4 weeks yet :)

Congratulations. Id say youre 9-12dpo going off your test line and hcg levels... they have to start somewhere! So not quite 4 weeks yet :)

Oh heavens! When should I take a 4 week bump photo? Would Saturday or Sunday be alright do you think? Thats when we move to our new apartment which has whiter walls/better lighting.

Id go for Saturday ... i think a day or 2 either side doesnt matter too much :) i would just stick to that day for photos each week til you have a better idea of your dates after your scan

If I&#8217;m reading correctly, you&#8217;re late by 2 weeks ? So it&#8217;s been almost 40 days since your last period I think right?

If I’m reading correctly, you’re late by 2 weeks ? So it’s been almost 40 days since your last period I think right?

Over that. Today would have been about CD50. Again, I have PCOS though so thats not uncommon to ovulate late or skip entire cycles and not ovulate at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->