Panicking can you guys look for me updated new test!

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I got a bfp at 9dpo. Was pink & obvious. Ok so now I am testing everyday til AF arrives. I didn't take a pic was so sure everything was ok. Well now I'm panicking coz now at 11 dpo its isn't getting any darker 😞. I feel like I'm already so emotionally tied to it. Starting to worry don't know if I could cope with another loss. Can you girls take a look for me please.
Thanks in advice!

This was how the first 1 dried.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 58
This morning fmu within 3 mins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 51
All last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 47
And 2 days isn't much time to allow hcg to build up vastly! Say it was only 10 on 9dpo it would only be around 20 today and your lines wouldn't be that dark! Try not to panic.

I'd say bfp hun I see it! Congrats
Thanks Hun, I really hope so. Dh keeps telling to leave alone. But after a mc before I can't help but test all the time! I know it's still early and these tests aren't great! I have the worse shooting pains in my boobs and nipples. Really hope AF doesn't show! Thanks again tho hun xx

And 2 days isn't much time to allow hcg to build up vastly! Say it was only 10 on 9dpo it would only be around 20 today and your lines wouldn't be that dark! Try not to panic.

Thank you :hugs:
I know, me of all people should know this! But I can't help it. Feel like I have a lot riding on myself right now dh has just lost his brother to cancer 😢. So a little bit of happiness right now would do him & his mum good. Every test I have done with the same urine. I dipped them all! Yep I am just that nuts 😂😂. Think I'll go get a frer today just to be sure. Thank you again x

Hi hun two days isnt long try not to worry plus those cheap tests take a long time to get dark, leave it a few days then test again id say, but if you can get an frer and you will see a nice dark line :) its easier said than done beleive me i know but try not to panic your still only 11dpo so tests womt be dark yet, congratulations

Hi hun two days isnt long try not to worry plus those cheap tests take a long time to get dark, leave it a few days then test again id say, but if you can get an frer and you will see a nice dark line :) its easier said than done beleive me i know but try not to panic your still only 11dpo so tests womt be dark yet, congratulations

Thanks Hun! I know I need to breathe! It so is easier said than done 😂. Congrats hun too! x

Thanks Hun! I know I need to breathe! It so is easier said than done 😂. Congrats hun too! x

Thanks hun, im in there same position as you, petrified, iv ordered another CB digital to try see 3+ weeks so i know this pregnancy is progressing and iv done countless tests awful isnt it! once we get to the baby kicking stage we will be able to breathe easier lol

Thanks hun, im in there same position as you, petrified, iv ordered another CB digital to try see 3+ weeks so i know this pregnancy is progressing and iv done countless tests awful isnt it! once we get to the baby kicking stage we will be able to breathe easier lol

That's great news! See my cb digi never gets higher with me. My hormones never quite double in time. They panic ever time. Coz I'm one of those ladies than hasn't read the book of life 😂😂.
Every time I hear it isn't viable. Then prep for theatre. It's in my tubes blah blah! Then all of a sudden they double more than! My hormones were over 66,000 & still only a sack on scan. 2 days later! Baby heartbeat & measuring right! Very strange indeed lol x

Ic's aren't very good for progression. I'd get a FRER just to put your mind at rest. Good luck xxx

Ic's aren't very good for progression. I'd get a FRER just to put your mind at rest. Good luck xxx

Thanks! Just got dh to pee on 1 lol. Pure White! I did 1 again at the same time 😂😂 pink line! Xx

Top 1 dh & bottom 1 mine! Can I breathe now ladies 😂😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 56
hi hun , they r def all positive , just give your self a few days off from testing , im the same as you on the testing front , i cant stop and only find myself heartbroken when its even fainter .my dh sais the same , just to wait , i know its hard but just relax a bit and test again when af due. good luck xx

atleast ur dh isnt pregnant lol ures is positive tho lol x

atleast ur dh isnt pregnant lol ures is positive tho lol x

Thanks hun! Was worried it was the tests evaps. So had to coz I'm just that mental! 😂😂. GL to you too hun! Baby dust xxx

Lovely thick pink line on that bottom test. Time to relax a little and enjoy :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->