Panicking! Fiancee mauled by grizzly bear!

https://m.calgarysun.com/2015/09/02...ther-grizzly-feels-fortunate-to-have-survived

Oh your poor hubby. What a wonderful and forgiving man he is to wish that the mama bear be left alone. Your family is in my thoughts for a quick recovery.

How are you feeling? Perhaps given the situation if you explained to the hospital you are pregnant they could book you for a scan for reassurance?

So sorry you are going through this. hope he recovers easily and quickly!!

I'm honestly not feeling pregnant, its a good distraction that a for sure.... I'm ok no cramping or bleeding so if I have a scan and get bad news it would just make things worst. I almost rather not know until he is home. I am going to mention the stress to my doctor though and see what he thinks...

Don't worry. Stress won't affect your pregnancy. My first pregnancy was so emotionally terrible that my midwife had to go over that with me over and over and over again. If you want details so you know I'm serious: separated from my partner because he was cheating - the day before I found out I was pregnant, then my (very very close) mum in law got really sick with kidney failure and was dying, I lost my house and my three dogs (my babies!) to a fire, then was homeless (throughout the pregnancy until my baby was almost 3 months old when my insurance finally paid out), never knew where my next meal was coming from, mother passed away at 27 weeks...

Keep doing the best you can to keep your stress level under control, but don't worry if it gets out of hand for a little while. I was promised and promised by my midwives and doctors that it will not affect the pregnancy. It didn't. My oldest is now 3 1/2, has a wonderful personality and is the sweetest little boy in the world. Just perfect! You just stay strong for your partner, and your body will take care of the pregnancy. :hugs:

Don't worry. Stress won't affect your pregnancy. My first pregnancy was so emotionally terrible that my midwife had to go over that with me over and over and over again. If you want details so you know I'm serious: separated from my partner because he was cheating - the day before I found out I was pregnant, then my (very very close) mum in law got really sick with kidney failure and was dying, I lost my house and my three dogs (my babies!) to a fire, then was homeless (throughout the pregnancy until my baby was almost 3 months old when my insurance finally paid out), never knew where my next meal was coming from, mother passed away at 27 weeks...

Keep doing the best you can to keep your stress level under control, but don't worry if it gets out of hand for a little while. I was promised and promised by my midwives and doctors that it will not affect the pregnancy. It didn't. My oldest is now 3 1/2, has a wonderful personality and is the sweetest little boy in the world. Just perfect! You just stay strong for your partner, and your body will take care of the pregnancy. :hugs:

Holly crap. I'm not worried about the pregnancy, I'm not bleeding or cramping so I haven't given it a second thought.. that's sounds bad but I'm just not worried about it.

Sorry didn't post everything: that sounds ridiculously stressful I'm sorry you had to go through all that!

Just come across this. I am so sorry, what a terribly frightening thing for both of you. I'm so glad he didn't suffer worse than he did.

Huge hugs :hugs:

Just come across this. I am so sorry, what a terribly frightening thing for both of you. I'm so glad he didn't suffer worse than he did.

Huge hugs :hugs:

Thanks busy, the days are getting easier he may be coming home soon... It depends on if his pain can be properly managed by oral medication. He's on an IV drip right now, he can't very well be sent home on that.

Hopefully he is able to get his pain managed and return home soon. It's silly, but the hospital is a hard place to recover in and I'm positive he'll do much better at home. How are you holding up?

I'm not sure, this week has gone by so incredibly quickly it's crazy. Seeing the love of my life in the amount of pain he is in is such an awful feeling.

Well we've crossed some barriers in our relationship I never thought we would cross today... I still want to marry him so I guess I'm here for life! Lol he is doing good, he's getting released in 14 hours... I hope it all goes well.

Yay, so happy he is finally home. Continued prayers for healing as well as any issues that may arise financially due to his injuries.

Glad he is finally home and hope he has a speedy recovery :flower:

We are worried financially, he'll be out of work until at least January. The government gives us sick coverage but it's not even close to what his wage brings in. A friend has been kind enough to set up a "go fund me" account and people are sharing it and stuff on Facebook. (I get in trouble for posting is here if you want the link please message me.)

All I want is for him to heal and not worry about anything else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->