Panicy

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
I think I must be stressed but even when I am not I feel like I am going to take a pnic attack. I took anxiety ones years ago and they arnt as bad as the feeling I have biulding up in me. I am either going to not be able to breath or cry :cry:

I think I have PND or something. I havnt been out really at all, actually not at all since coming home from hospital like 2 months ago . Havnt felt like it as I am tired. I am dizzy all the time to , I do take Iron. I havnt even been to see my doc and when I get the chance they are closed toeveb call them.

My aunt us calling soon and I am dreading it as I feel like I am going to crack up and I should be in a good mood as I got good news today but it seems to have made me feel worse? :cry:

hormones? PND? what do you think? anyone had this? My dad surgested we go out somewhere and I was in tears thinking about it as I aways had problems with going out.

I havnt smoked in months and i swear I feel like one but I wont as I am breast feeding and thats them gone for me , i went cold turkey but is that maybe the craving coming back? its never bothered me and thought that was me clear.

Do you take baby to clinic to be weighed?? Maybe talk to your HV?

:hug:

Darren took him to clinic last as I cant walk that far with my back. they are all closed today :( just wanted to ask in here to see if i was alone in this. I am going to them anyway. Maybe anemia is really bad?

big hugs DF. I know what you mean about going out... the thought of it just stresses me out too. I find its worse when other people are involved - when its just me and Billie going out (not far I must admit ie. to the shop up the road!) its fine, but if we have to visit somebodys house i work myself up coz i just don't want to go.

Tiredness really gets me down too... its like nobody can look after Billie and know exactly what she wants like I do - so I do 90% of looking after her. I'm so possessive of her yet at the same time I need a break.

From ur previous posts I think you said you have suffered with depression on and off for a while. To me, you do sound a bit PND - i think i am too. Hormones don't help either do they? are u breast feeding? I find that the fuller my boobs are the more emotional i feel. Bloody hormones!
As for smoking - i am gagging for one! I haven't smoked for months but I'm finding it hard to keep it up now i'm not pregnant. It doesn't help that my OH never gave up when I did. I am just going to try my best.

Maybe have a chat with ur doc next time you go if you feel its getting too much.
Good luck hon... William looks like a right cutie and I bet you are a great mummy, well done xxx

sorry - just re -read and you are breast feeding!Hormones all over the place aswell then for you x

I did smoke but stopped before William was born and yes I am breast feeding. I am wondering is that why I feel shite?I really feel like i was gagging for one today but tits passed now. s breast feeding makes it worse? I thought pnd was helped by breast feeding ?it cleared up the head in the evening i get it in after noon, unless i get tired then and feel crappy? it was hard when my aunt was here not to feel like i was going to freak out.

bib you are the same as me. I know how you feel an glad at the same time i am not alone in this feeling as i thought i was being weird. i just want to feel beter :(

Im feeling like this too and im formula feeding! I was hoping its hormones as period is probably coming soon! I feel awful in the morning but fine at night time!

I feel numb like i cant be bothered to do anything i have no excitment for anything, i feel weird when im out and want to get home, but i do feel like i need to get out the house sometimes (like at 3.30am when i wanted to go out for a drive!)

i wont leave Ella with anyone but my OH but then i feel like i need a break from her, but when i do get a break from her i miss her!

i want to feel better too :( xx

Now I am sat in tears as I am pissed off over everything! I dont even feel appreciated i feel like an ugly troll and I look it. I bought loads of new make up and skin things which isn something I would go mad on buying and I did to try and look better and I dont, I look awful. I never even used to care what I looked like but now I do. I am afraid to even look at someone in case I knock them out with ugliness. I haven't even hardly eaten because William dosnt allow me to do anything, he is either wanted to be stuck to me and I need two hands to make food or sleeping on me. no one else has time for me before anyone says about mates helping I dont have any that live close enough or have time to even visit me. My parents dont even visit me and my aunt was a one off visit with her kids. Loads of other stuff I am just pissed off and annoyed now and i wish i could stop crying as I have cried the shitty looking make up off i have on. I am so fat i cant get into my bike gear and no amount of kidding will make me fit in it as I eat crap food to much!
stupid hormones.

:hug:

Do you have a baby carrier or sling you can put him in so you can feed/hold him and get on with other things?? I have one I can lend you if you need it - you sound so down darling you need some help. xx

like mervs mum said a sling will work wonders, i couldnt use mine for a while as she was too small (needed to be 8lb) and ella was always in my arms, i felt so trapped and frustrated but as soon as she was big enough i got the sling out and she just lay in there and drifted off to sleep while i got on with my jobs (took a bit of getting used to, like being pregnant again with a big bump out in front lol)

i couldnt put ella down as i couldnt bear to listen to her cry! but she was content in the sling and it was a real life-line for me!

get talking to your health visitor about how your feeling, im going to see mine on tuesday as im feeling emotional!

the first step to feeling better is admitting there is a problem...

HUGE :hug:

xxx

I find that pumping milk out gives me a bit more time. If Billie is on the breast she can be there for 20mins then be hungry again an hour later! If I pump it out I can see how much she's getting (and top up with a bit of Cow and Gate if I can't pump enough out) then the feeds take less time and she can then go for three hours (or sometimes longer) before feeding again. It has defo helped me structure our time a bit more.

Perhaps try and get your OH to help more - ie; cook evening dinner. Its hard work looking after a baby all day too! Breast feeding eats up your calories so keep your strength up otherwise you'll feel worse. Easier said than done I know.:hugs:

I have a sling but i also have a back and neck prob which it makes it worse. I hve walked around with him feeding him in sling at the same time and it helps but my neck and back and sore after and the next day its hard to move with pain. I am in pain every day day and there is nothing anyone can do about it. not psyceo as I can move when i am sore. Been there done that before I got pregnant. Pregnancy was great I felt so much better but was told that it adjusted my muscles and loosened them so thats why i felt good.

I spend last night crying my eyes out and had to call darren as I couldn't take it any more. I couldn't get a thing to eat at all that day and darren was out with my dad sorting out a new bike for me so I can get out and i called him in tears. He was at a mates and came right home. I just sat there and cried for about an hour. I told him i need his help more or i will be in a mental home soon :( William was crying and being fussy and wouldn't let me even eat, wouldn't sit in pram without crying. Not good for him feeling the stress. Soon as he was with his dad he was fine, loved it . So he must have got sick of me or something.

it just got to much yesterday and Darren seen that. Least he came home right away where as he usually takes hours and winds me up. he has to stop that and put us first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->