Panorama 2ww!

aPharmD

Reaction score
I'm 9w2d today and got my blood drawn for the panorama test and dh did the cheek swab! Hoping we get answers but I know we're early! If it comes back inconclusive well just do a redraw! I spoke with a rep who said having the cheek swab done helps. And I'm not overweignt but I've read lots of people who don't get enough fetal dna! We shall see! So nervous and excited!!

I'm overweight and got the panorama done the day I turned 9weeks. Never heard of a cheek swab with it. I got results back in 7 business days.

Good luck... I was wondering what this was all about.. all new since I had my lil girl in 2010... Im going to my drs today for my first appt so Im going to ask about it.. How long did they say the wait was??

I'm overweight and got the panorama done the day I turned 9weeks. Never heard of a cheek swab with it. I got results back in 7 business days.

Kylas - thats good to hear!!! Im in MASS too!

Oh I forgot to ask.. Did your insurance pay for this?? Im over 35 so Im assuming my dr will want to have this done.

Good luck... I was wondering what this was all about.. all new since I had my lil girl in 2010... Im going to my drs today for my first appt so Im going to ask about it.. How long did they say the wait was??

7-10 business days. Mine came back the morning not he 7th day. I was pumped! I thought with my luck it would take forever. But I know people who got the results the latest they could the 10th day haha.

Kylas - thats good to hear!!! Im in MASS too!

You have my condolences haha. I'm so done with Mass after the winter we had. I'm about 15mins from NH.

Oh I forgot to ask.. Did your insurance pay for this?? Im over 35 so Im assuming my dr will want to have this done.

My insurance paid a good portion. I'm only 25. I got a bill for it and it was nearly $6,000!!! Thankfully my insurance covered a good portion and the rest was zeroed out by the blood test company because my doctors office has a deal with them. Score! I had a heart attack when I saw that bill though. The blood test place "forgot" about their deal so we had to call and remind them.

My insurance does pay for it all. And if for some reason I get a bill there's a guy who has a deal with the office who takes care of it. I'm trying not to think about it! Lol. I hope this next week or two goes fast!!

Wow that is expensive. In the uk it's included in your std healthcare x

kylasbaby, did it take 7 business days or just 7 days?!

I hope mine comes back that soon.. They want me to go on May 1st, get the blood drawn then and they said results would be in 2-3 weeks!! I'm going to be dying to know.. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->