panorama results back!!

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
I got the call that baby came out low risk for all that was tested for!!! My heArt sunk when I picked up the phone because it was my actual Dr and usually the nurses call when everything is normal. I even asked at my last appt if it meant bad news if he called, and he said no,but that typically the nurse will call with good news and if it's bad news he keeps calling until he gets someone on the phone rather than leaving a message to call back. So I freaked out when he called, but all was good! Found out we were having another girl, which was a total Shock bc both dh and I had a gut feeling it was a boy ha ha. Just had to share my happy news with someone!!

Yay stranjegirl. Guess this answers my question about if you will be finding out the gender through the test :haha:.

Congratulations on low risk healthy baby girl! So happy for you!

Thanks confuzion!!!! I'm so happy we are here together :happydance::happydance:

Hehe yeah. Though after today I might not be venturing into this part of the forum much. Too much scary stuff goes on around here and I just don't want to think about it right now :wacko:.

I will be getting the panorama test done too assuming my 10 week scan goes well!

Tell me about it!!! It's scary in this section!! But I'll be following and posting on your journal and can't wait for your panorama results to come back!!!!!

How many weeks were you when you did the test? I'm 9weeks1day today and need to make the appointment.

oh congrats, i know how it feels, got mine today and low risk and a girl too. I also really thought it was going to be a boy!

So very very happy for you!:happydance: I smiled when I read this as it seems like just yesterday I got my Panorama results in...time flies by so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->