Panorama wait.... Whose with me?

Good luck WantaBelly! I had my panorama bloods on 5/18. Also waiting for the results.

I don't have my Panorama being drawn for another 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to keep folks company. <3 I had IVF, making me higher risk for genetic defects, so DH and I immediately said yes to getting the Panorama done as soon as I'm far enough along. I hope everyone here gets perfect results!

Hi ladies I hope the wait goes quickly for you too. Sometimes it can feel like time stands still doesn't it but it's good to know that others are here for you :)

It's great to have the support here. I hope you're all well. Thinking of you all. X:flower:

I called Natera Friday afternoon and they said they had faxed the report to my OB late in the afternoon (Friday). By the time I knew the office was closed so it's just sitting there waiting for the office to open. Since its a holiday it looks like I will most likely have to wait til Tuesday to get the results. It's gonna be a L-O-N-G weekend so I will fill it with lots of family time and thank the Lord for the light at the end of the tunnel. "I can see it" :)

Oh no! At least you know they are there and you will be on the phone first thing Tuesday. Not too long to wait nowx

Oh WantaBelly that must be so irritating for you. Not long now though. Good idea to keep yourself as busy as possible with the family. Hugs x

How's everyone feeling today? Just think you are all a step closer to getting your results from when we first started this thread, and to those who joined along the way.

Wantabelly - this time tomorrow you will know, will your partner be with you when you call the office? I was at work when I got the call I totally wasn't prepared for it, even told the girl I had to hang up because I was going to be sick! so I am glad you know the call is coming. Fingers crossed hunx

Hey ladies mind if I join you. I am hoping to go get my verifi blood work done on Sunday. I have been away since 10 weeks and unable to get them done. My doctor told me to expect a 7 day wait for the results. I am really anxious since we are skipping the nt scan.

Any results yet?

Hi all,

I got the call today (much earlier than expected) It wasn't what we'd hoped for: positive for trisomy 21. We have declined amnio. I hope that all your results are that which you wanted and that I am the rogue result, meaning you will all be fine. We are having another little boy and will take whatever is thrown our way (hopefully I will be strong enough). I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies. WantaBelly I hope you received your results and that they are reassuring.

Best wishes good luck to you all. Hope to see you over in 2nd tri.

Hi all,

I got the call today (much earlier than expected) It wasn't what we'd hoped for: positive for trisomy 21. We have declined amnio. I hope that all your results are that which you wanted and that I am the rogue result, meaning you will all be fine. We are having another little boy and will take whatever is thrown our way (hopefully I will be strong enough). I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies. WantaBelly I hope you received your results and that they are reassuring.

Best wishes good luck to you all. Hope to see you over in 2nd tri.

Shellshocked, I am sorry to hear this. I do know people who have had their results show they were at a higher risk and everything turned out to be fine. Praying you are going to be another person I know this has happened to. Congratulations on your little man. I would not want to do the amnio either so I can understand where you are coming from. Keep us updated and I'm looking forward to seeing you in the 2nd Tri

I forgot to say, I called my OB office to get the results and My Dr and his staff are out today. Apparently they all have to take leave when the Dr does so they are all out together. The other Dr.s were in the office so I left a message for one of their nurses to call me in hopes they can give me my results

Ok, FINALLY! Just got the results and everything looks good so far. We also found out we are having a little :blue:

Shellshocked, I am so sorry the results didn't go the way you hoped. You must be feeling a mixture of emotions at the moment, please remember we are here for you, even if you want to pm me to share things further, please do, no judging here just comfort and a chance to talk things through further if you want/need too. I wouldn't chose to go for amino either I am too scared of the risks involved. You do sound confident in your decisions and congratulations on your little boy!xx

Wantabelly, congratulations on your results, gosh they kept you on your toes didn't they! That's the waiting finally over now and congratulations on your boy too!!xx

Good luck to everyone else that is waiting for their results, I will keep my eyes on this thread until you all get your results, keep us postedx

Sorry the results aren't what you were hoping shellshocked.

I just got the results and everything is normal (thank God). I also found out I'm team pink!

Shellshocked- I'm so sorry you didn't get the best results. :hugs: I'm sure you're a mess of emotions right now. Whatever the final outcome, I know your little boy will be an amazing little person. <3 I'm sending so much love your way.

Shellshocked, I am very sorry you did not get the results you wanted. Are false positives possible on this test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->