Panorama wait.... Whose with me?

I did my blood draw yesterday. I hope to have the results in a week's time.

Nicole false positives are possible but much less common than with other tests.

I'm just checking in to see how everyone is doing.... Anyone else get their results back?

I am going to be doing the Verifi in a few days. I am very nervous. Anybody have experience with this one?

Tomorrow is my 9+0 ultrasound. If everything looks good, I'll be getting my Panorama drawn on June 15. My OB said the results usually take 10-14 days, so to expect them by month's end.

I'm just hoping the ultrasound looks good tomorrow. My morning sickness and other symptoms have all decreased greatly in the last week and it has me worried.

Got my verifi results today. Baby is healthy and is a :blue:! I am so happy and relieved.

Congrats, Eclaire! :happydance: Yay for having a healthy baby! Were you feeling that it was a boy or girl before you got the results?

I keep feeling like I'm carrying a boy, but all my measurements, symptoms, etc "point to girl". So say the few people who I've told IRL and several ladies on here. I'm excited about finding out the gender in a few weeks.

Congrats Eclaire that must be such a relief. And congrats on your wee boy too!

Thanks. I really wanted a boy and didn't think it was going to happen for me. I was convinced it would be a girl since we only had sex once and it 5 days before ovulation. Everything I read said that would be a girl.

I told my husband they didn't tell me the sex. That way I can surprise him with the news on father's day. Can't wait!

Also I am mailing my pregnancy announcements today. We can finally spread the news and stop hiding it.

I had my blood draw for panorama on 6/1- got the results back in 8 days! So thrilled we have a low risk, seemingly healthy baby!! We wanted the gender to be revealed but for some reason the report didn't give us that...after inquiring with my nurse who ordered the test, the lab accidently didn't report the gender, but is re-running the results for us and we should get back the results again hopefully tomorrow but definitely after the weekend :) I'm so glad there are non-invasive tests like this to ease our minds, or help us to prepare for what's to come! Praying for all our little ones :) :)

Congrats, hun! That's awesome. Crazy they forgot to get you the gender result. What are you hoping for? Our do you not have a preference?

DH and I went in for a 10wk scan today and baby looked great, moving around any everything. OB said we're far enough along that there should probably be enough fetal cells to do the Panorama, but we decided to hold of until next week to be sure that we won't get any inconclusives. Draw will probably be next Thursday on 11+0. And then results in in 10-14 days. We're going out of town from 11+5 to 12+4 for a music festival, so the results should be in when we get back from vacation or very soon after.

My nuchal test came back screen positive. 1:80. I am a nervous wreck. I ended up doing the Nifty test. I did it a week ago and am waiting for my results. The waiting is horrible.

Thanks! hope everything comes back good for you :) DH and I are really hoping for a boy first- I'm the oldest and I only have a younger sister and I always wished I had an older brother!! So I've always wanted to have a boy first, an older brother for younger sisters--but we will rejoice and be thankful for whatever we are blessed with :) Still haven't received the revised results so hoping we'll hear something by next week...if not, our next ultrasound is on 6/27 and my parents and my sister will be here for it so we will be able to find out gender together, which would be nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->